CKEY: DontBoingMe

Admin’s CKEY: WhyisCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Note

Ban Length: I ain’t gonna calculate it but it ends 2021-05-25

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 25/11/2020

Round ID: I don’t know

Ban Reason: “Tried to overthrow the captain as clown.”

Appeal Reason: I didn’t try to “OVERTHROW” the captain. I merely stated multiple times that the captain deserves a demotion, and tried to start an armed insurrection to take the captaincy away from him by force if necessary.

I did NOT as the note suggests want to become the captain (EWW VOMIT) I would have been happy with HOS, HOP, anybody else in his place.

In fact, you’ll see in the round logs that I infact was asking CENTCOMM to demote him.

So the note should actually say “Started an armed insurrection in order to demote the captain, only after attempting through diplomatic channels to do so, making him a great player, amazing clown and all over great person who is a joy and etheral prescence to this community, without him we’d just be sad and lonely nerds.”

Additional Information: Yes but i won’t tell you.

This is the nerdiest thing? Update the note to say he didn’t want to be captain I guess?

2 Likes

Nerdy? This is a picture of me i took this morning bro watch who you call a nerd.

So the notes accurate as written?

Why would someone looking to OVERTHROW go through diplomatic channels

Bruh moment? Litteraly admitting to what you did.
Note should stay

Here’s the thing, you’re wrong bucko

:thinking:

So you pulled a Babington plot, attempted to violently overthrow the captain and then put somebody else in their place?

For reference, the Babington plot, in short, was as following;

Rich Catholic in the tudor time period doesn’t like protestant queen (Elizabeth), attempts to depose her and replace her with the Catholic Mary of Scots.

They failed and died.

:man_shrugging:

I’m just gonna chime in here with the definition of “Mutiny.”

Ahem

“an open rebellion against the proper authorities, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers.”

If the shoe fits?

Obvious troll is obvious.
Closing this because the appeal is not only ridiculous but I’m convinced this was made as a joke.