**CKEY:**cheeksgaywood

**Admin’s CKEY:*brawlerhorde

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**all of them

Which server did the ban happen on? beestation low roleplay

**Ban Type:**forever

Ban Length:

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): right now

Round ID: 15395

Ban Reason: Murderboning as a conversion xeno. Severe self antag, and long history of such in notes. Auth Bastian.

Appeal Reason: absolutely FUCKD ban. so what REALLY happened which they didn’t write in the ban reason is this: i eat a strange pill that i found in maintenance and it turns me into a xenomorph (from aliens) and so naturally i think that makes me an antagonist and i can kill people bc thats what xenos do in this game. so i go around and fight and kill 2 people and sometime durring that, this fine gentleman points out this:
OOC: JackTheLing: Literal proof that hostile mobs can act as… HOSTILE MOBS

OOC: JackTheLing: i.imgur.com/kkadiFB.png

OOC: JackTheLing: Which means an alien can kill at will. So can slimes and whatever

OOC: JackTheLing: Where are the simplemob rules guidelines at? If there are any?
OBVIOUSLY he is referring to what i’m doing and upon reading i continue doing my job and mop up an engineer then throw him in the supermatter crystal as i do and then this absolute fucking dyke retard Brawlerhorde messages me “Ummmm why are you killing people as xenomorph” WHY DO U FUCKING THINK? so i respond to him asking “what do u mean” and he responds with “* in nerd voice* Acthchually it shays right here in antagonisht conduct that you cannot kill people as non event spellspawned mobsh as you are not an antagonisht” WTF IS SPELLSPAWNED? and me assuming he has simply misunderstood the situation, responds with “im not spellspawned” then another clown “bastian0930” chimes in " Pls read our newly updated rules at beestation dot com : ) " so i thank him, click the link and read the rules, dont find anything about how u cant kill people as xeno, click back, “Your connection has been closed” ARE U FUCKING JOKING? HOW DOES THAT WARRENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE THIS?

Additional Information: none needed because i have described the situation in absolute perfect detail and excellence

bastian0930 admin report: as u can see in the ban reason above this ban was authed by bastian0930. and might i ask HOW THIS BAN CAN GO THROUGH 2 ADMINS AND STILL BE OKAY and i have just dug up this info on mr brawlerhorde that he said on the round prior that he is DRINKING ON THE JOB
OOC: BrawlerHorde: I’m a few beers in and I have a few beers left
OOC: BrawlerHorde: Time to grab the rest of the beers
OOC: BrawlerHorde: Brb
OOC: BrawlerHorde: Alright boys
OOC: BrawlerHorde: Beers acquired
probably the reason why this was such a shit and lazy ban was because the banning admin was FUCKING INBRIATED which is why im making this admin report on bastian and not brawlerhorde for letting this drunkard bozo get away with this shit for the soul purpose of banning me because: he hates me, and has INTENTIONLALLY overlooked the logs so he could ban me. thus breaking admin conduct rules:
#1 Do not issue a punishment unless you can prove their misconduct through logs
#2 Any form of bias in dealing with players is not tolerated, favoritism from players or other staff should not weigh in the decision making process.
,which is why i believe this admin report is warrented and should be investigated
HONESTLY this whole situation further proves that admins are subhuman and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

If you transform through mutation toxin / any transformations from human, you are not an antag and do not gain antagonist status. You are still the same person you were before, you just appear differently.

You were not a xenomorph with hijack shuttle objective, you were still a crewmember, just one that looked and had the pwoers of a xenomorph

This is the most based appeal ever what a gamer lmao

1 Like

pls tell me where in the rules page it says this

Simplemob rulings are here. If you’re transformed it’s exactly as Bacon said - you don’t forget who you were. You’re still a crew member and not an antag, but you may follow lavaland escalation after the transformation.

For some reason the sage rules don’t have a link to these at the bottom, but they apply to both servers, but this ban happened on Golden, and the rules for Golden do have a link to the council rulings at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Point by point on the ban appeal:

• You did break a server rule in self antag. Species does not define you as an antag, and bodily transformations, even into races that are normally antags, does not make you an antag. This is part of our rules, even if it’s somewhat hidden.

• You do indeed have a history of extreme overescalation, self antag and ignoring the murderbone rules.

• @JackTheLing posted a cropped screenshot that excludes Kasual’s further explanation, however it does seem that he explained they can act as antags in our general chat, with the only exception he includes being sentience potions.

• All of these put together, I don’t think the ban should have occurred here, but a warning and link to council rulings (plus addressing the situation with @Kasual since he was screencapped with incorrect information)

As for the admin report

• #1 - You did break conduct and no log diving was needed to prove this due to your clear admission of it. This doesn’t change the fact that a ban shouldn’t have occurred from my perspective, even considering your history.

• #2 - Hard to say @Bastian0930 is biased against you when he’s had nothing to do with any of your notes on record. He might have had a passing opinion shared, but he was never the one handling you at any point directly. @BrawlerHorde is behind your two most recent notes before this ban, but both of those were definitely valid and not as a result of admin bias.

The grammar and childish-like attitude in the text was awful to read.

Also you’re pseudo regular on the server and didn’t know da council ruling about this? Bruh,

1 Like

What am I missing here. Was he a staff of change Xenomorph? Cause if he was, he’s an antagonist. Thats ALWAYS been how bee works. But it’s such a clusterfuck I can’t tell

Edit: he was strange pilled into a xeno I guess? Still he is valid on sight and seen as a round hijacking antagonist. For the same reason staff of change xeno can kill freely, he should similarly not be punished for doing so. Its literally kill or be killed just like a wizard round.

2 Likes

Staff of change xenomorph is not an antagonist, and does not get antagonist objectives; just like how staff of change borgs do not get any laws but must still act at the human they were before.

When you get transformed, you do not get a new mind and still have the mind and thoughts of whoever you were before, so cannot go round hijacking shuttle or murderboning as a converted borg

Also he ate a pill that contained mutation toxin, rather than getting transformed this way.

Edit: I was corrected, staff of change will apply antag status but pull mutations do not

This is an interesting situation to be honest. For example if you get mutated into a slime, you will literally start dying unless you consume organic material, which does force your behaviour to change. Also your brain has quite literally changed as you are now a mass of slime as opposed to an intact human. Evidently some transformations do change your behaviour, I don’t see why it’d be different for a xenomorph, whose only instinct is to kill and/or reproduce.

xenomorphs arent even that common, the fact that its rare to get it from pill but you cant kill people is retarded, you will basically transform into alien and everyone will valid hunt you.

1 Like

Idk what the fuck yall newer mins are smoking. Xenos on lrp that come from separate hiveminds have always been antagonists due to the nature of the transformation. Fuck are yall on?

same tbh
botomtotmotmom text

I was not referring to you when I was asking for a simple guideline. I had been turned into a simple mob and Bastian told me I had to follow simple mob guideline rules.
Also,

And probably the most important down-below

If I understand Kasual’s and Xlyana’s explanation, mobs that can be validly killed without reason because of their hostile nature CAN act like the hostile mob when not turned into such mobs intentionally. When Don ate a pill in maintenance (which I DID NOT know could polymorph) he was created as a xenomorph unintentionally which can be killed without reason. Would it not be smart for him to act like the Xeno?

I’m sure my interpretation is not wrong but we should wait for Kasual and Xlyana’s explanation first.

1 Like

For the record, this ban was completely on me. However, this appeal isn’t even formatted correctly. I find it hard to believe a man with 270 hours hasn’t read the new rulings, when he’s been affected by them. In addition, not knowing the rules isn’t a reason to break them.

As I said before in the screenshot you posted, they follow seperate escalation rules. It spesifically says: Lavaland escalation is esentially an excuse to overescalate any conflict that occurs to lethal, as long as you weren’t the beginning initiator.

The creatures that can automatically do as they please are exceptions to this. Besides that, I think the ban should be shortened to something like a week maximum. It is a niche situation and it can easily be understood why they decided to do what they did.

i was there that round. everyone wanted the xeno dead. no one understood he ate the pill to become a xeno. so the idea that don was just murderboning to murderbone is goofy!!

Tbh this should be an admin report bc she shouldn’t have issued a permaban for this AND done it the way she did. so i think waiting for brawler to lift the ban herself is counterproductive. this shit needs to be overrided. on top of the fact that this is, understandably (cause i would be pissed off too what the fuck) a corrosive appeal and Brawler might not even care to address it

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I literally do not understand a word you said. Something about a perma ban? This is a month ban. Can you please rewrite this in readable english?

oh ok. ur waiting for no reason, lift or change the ban, moron.

Seems like the problem with this whole thing is what is defined as a simple mob. I’ve always gone with “A mob that is not player controlled by default in it’s typical spawns, and has basic AI written in such as walking around or simple interactions with things.” This isn’t written down anywhere, but seems intuitive and obvious to me at least. There does not seem to be a consensus on what a simplemob is however in regards to rulings, and that is a problem.

If the xeno isn’t created through sentience potion or made in the xeno department, it should have the option to act as a normal xeno. Anyone is allowed to treat it as valid on sight, it was transformed entirely, and has all the traits of a bad boi. I dunno what was in the floor pill or how that worked, chances are the real ban should be whoever was making transformation mutations and leaving it around station. Regardless if I am right or not however, I did give that answer in discord, so the misunderstanding should fall to me and not the player if I am wrong.

Since the issue is in a grey area regardless of how it is ruled, I think the ban should be lifted.

As a side note though, don’t be so toxic. You had just apologized and asked to be unsilenced after calling me a faggot in PMs for a ban that wasn’t related to you. Now you start off in this thread calling an admin a “absolute fucking dyke retard”. You also listed it as a perma ban when its a month, and tried to shoehorn in an admin report when that should be separate. Based on that I wouldn’t be heartbroken is some form of the ban stayed.