Your Discord: Miles#8703

Offender’s CKEY: Domonor and DarnTheMarn

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kelvin Laborde and Professor Pongo Esquire

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-24-2022

Round Number: 37628

Rules Broken: R.13

Incident Description:
R13: Players murdered non revs AND non-mindshielded crew while there are many chances for conversion

Was a late join MD, come to medbay to people screaming revs, soon medbay get lockdowned, soon after these players broke into chem and into medbay, attacking the chemist in the process, after they killed her when shes already surendering, im just watching at this point, the chaplain Kelvin Laborde then started hitting me with one of his null rod variation, i dont know what it do, but dont want to find out, so i push and run, but soon i got bear trapped, chaplain turned to lethal,i followed with circular saw, then clown joined in and killed me.

Just a note, the chemist got debrained, and i was left stripped, no sign of trying to revive too.

Neither him nor I were headrevs nor were there any headrevs around since medbay was under lockdown. I can only speak from my perspective here, I broke into chem lab not intending to harass the chemist, I even said don’t mind me as I went to do my business. She shoves me and starts using a welder tool on me, almost crits me, so I retreat and get some of my fellow revs to help deal with her. She continues attacking us, so we kill her since medbay still had plenty of non-rev population at the time and we didn’t have a means to convert them and we didn’t want her to get instantly revived and start hunting us again. Side note, she started begging for us to flash her as she went horizontal but as I said before, we had no means to do so and medbay had been proven hostile so we took protective measures. I heard medical saw noises, saw you on the floor with a saw nearby, and a bloodied and hurt rev chaplain wailing on you. I join in to help him since for all I know, you were the one attacking him.

Im sorry but… why are you storming medbay in particular? We have no CMO, the only one that hostile is the chemist because you broke into her workplace. And im sure if there are no headrev nearby, youre not free to kill / perma kill non revs.

Chaplain started attacking me right beside of you, on the spot where you revs beheaded the chem, later he started lethalling me, and without much other choices i used the saw.

And yes, the chaplain mostly to be blamed for that, fog of war and all, but you two have no sign of even trying to convert us, you are revs, your cause is to get as much as the crew to support you (well brainwashed them to your side) and kill heads.

Beheading the chem was way overboard, revs enemy are the heads and sec, not the crew. And im an IPC, there are no reason to not to just cuff and welder me for a bit then bring to head rev, or just leave me alone, i was bear trapped, had no intention to fight (This is mostly directed towards the chaplain).

@DarnTheMarn > For future reference, build stunprods and cablecuffs when that happens. Or if you absolutely have to, soft crit them, then as you’re leaving CPR and two epi-pens. There are plenty of ways to use force and reliably stop someone without completely obliterating and debraining them. That said rev rounds being as chaotic as they are I don’t blame you for not thinking of it …

I’ll do my best to tackle this soon, probably grab logs and do some reading tonight.

My spouse will be out here this weekend and we’re going house hunting, so this may take more time than typically would, so your patience will be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

E: ckeys are accurate

1 Like

Appreciate it, take your time as i wont be able to play anytime soon anyway. Goodluck on the house hunting.

I was too sick to go to work today, so rather than make you wait until the weekend for me to resolve it, I will attempt to be useful today in some vague capacity :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I have the report finished and will update it tomorrow. It was finished last Thursday iirc, but I couldnt upload all the photos due to funny ddos, aka couldnt properly respond.

I will have this closed tomorrow :melting_face:

You cant see it, but the mostly finished reply is there, just waiting! Alas, I am sick and it is time to sleep. Done tomorrow, or Beebot gets it.

3 Likes

Here are all the bits of dialogue between the four of you, including Victoria.

Now, here are all the attack logs for this brief, brief encounter. Pay attention to the damage values to the bodies:

Pongo proceeds to move to using the wielded spear after the shoving match, which escalates into Victoria dying. ROB soon follows, as described in the OP. Victoria gets stripped, and then eventually beheaded.

I’m inclined to agree with a 13.3 in this case, given that the revs in a “hostile medbay” had enough time to go around stripping and debraining a few folks. Why would revolutionaries go out of their way to kill and debrain their fellow workers when there are heads of staff to fry? A murder or two, I can get, things happen, but the “fuck her” and doing -505 worth of brute says no intentions of revival to me. Not to mention the movement from chem to the cryogenics tubes. Based off the logs, you can see that the synthflesh patches were in chem proper, it could be argued there was some intent to escape. Considering that medbay was considered hostile, thats still a sizable area.

Report Processed