Discord ban ZoeyTheZany#3439 banned by?

The problem is this is widely allowed and even established long before this. Is what I did wrong? Absolutely and we should have a rule against it but we should make that change known and stop letting others get away with it constantly.

Also harassment is behavior that requires repeated behaviors not a single time, I never once uttered such behavior and did it in response to him because at the time everyone was piling up on me, I know that doesn’t justify my action but I just want you to know where I am coming from.

As I said, you are banned until you receive mental help.

Your paranoid breakouts and hostility aren’t good for you, or the server.

And I got help and am still continuing it.

great! I’m happy to hear that

Thank you for you encouragement to do so by the way you helped me to decide to. I’m taking my clozapine everyday and Eszopiclone for my insomnia so no longer will you see me like always online.

alright if this remains true i’ll support an unban

I already lost my gun because of this cause of the stupid law in my state ever since Sandy Hook because I sought help. Literally punished for doing what everyone wishes people would do. I can only imagine how many people aren’t getting help right now because of this idiotic law. But I digress, I am not going to let the loss of my gun go in vain. It will be at-least half a year I think before I can get one again. :pensive:

No, fuck off. You told a guy in active service to blow his brains out. The shit men go through on the daily with suicide is not funny as it is. Let alone men in service. Its not a joke, and shouldnt be joked about. Grow up or go somewhere where that’s acceptable, but that place wont be here.

Deleting shitposts.

————

After some thought I’ve decided to keep the ban in place. This server is obviously not healthy for you or the community and I’m completely certain that the same events would unfold despite your good intentions.