Did you Ahelp it? You did? No answer? Take it to the forums and get someone to metagrudge you while we take a month to look at it

This is mainly a salt post but also a bit of truth to it, Yesterday when I ahelped griefers theres no response, 90% of the time there is no response and you get player reports instead, and the admins have to spend close to a week or two most times sometimes MONTHS before anything gets done, there is not enough admins for you guys to be decimating the people who actually want to play. Server has griefers on it regularly, if I ahelped every single thing I saw it wouldn’t make a difference because 90% of the times I ahelp an active griefer no admin comes online. Today when someone is playing in extremely bad faith im told “you should have ahelped it”. Stupid loop that im tired of, probably wont be back and I’m not a regular player so I doubt it matters but I used to enjoy Beestation, but I don’t anymore. Far too focused on “non antag rules” that you cannot have any freedom IC, no amount of IC interactions and happenings change the facts that “YOUR NOT AN ANTAG WHY DID YOU DO THAT”. It’s actually mind-numbing to play in a pixelated chatroom.

P.S this isnt even taking into account the amount of griefers that you AREN’T sure were a griefer until you see the end of round stats and those ahelps go straight down the toilet.

3 Likes

Apply for staff, be the change you wish to see!

5 Likes

I have a job that pays money.

9 Likes

I feel the same.
Even so, if you’re going to rant about the speed or quality of work done by volunteer staff, you sound like a choosing beggar.

They should just let me kill griefers it’d be easier.

6 Likes

I feel the same way about real life. Let me shoot people who cut me off in traffic.

6 Likes

On a serious note though, this is the scenario from the other day. I’m an antag latejoin and somebody shoots me with a syringe of that chem that makes you light on fire and husk, luckily I was an explorer and he was a shit griefer so he aimed body instead of head when my hardsuits head was down, so it bounced off, and because I’m an antag I robust him, but if I wasn’t an antag, I should still be allowed to robust him. It isn’t OOC to kill someone who attempts to murder you. On a deeper note though, when should I have ahelped this interaction? Cuz I didn’t know I wasn’t his target, I didn’t KNOW he was a griefer, and once I made it to centcom I ahelped it but roundend Ahelps aren’t ever looked at. It’s just a bad situation that when someone attempts murder that its self antag to kill back.

Also further thought, Its very unimmersive if you ahelp during the round about someones conduct because when an admin marks it as IC you assume they have an antag status pass for that behavior and you know their status from OOC info, its not making sense on any level.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

I have two of them, and I still volunteer my time to keep the game clean for all of us to enjoy.

5 Likes

I think its an issue with beestation moderation overall, that was a joke. Clearly someone who gets banned doesn’t get to be admin, I just genuinely think that being told to ahelp when all my ahelps are unanswered recently and end up with player reports instead.

The game isn’t clean though buddy, this server for a long time has just been a bunch of robustos abusing the ruleset to cause mald, and the admins enforcing that status quo, lets not pretend this isn’t the server who wrote a document on how to powergame security.

2 Likes

Man, at least I’m doing my part instead of malding on the forums!

3 Likes

You literally just made a mald post about our interaction in another thread though?

1 Like

:100:

1 Like

Find it sad that I could respond to the admin who just banned me with information for a player report but the admin can’t put aside his feelings and had to make it personal. What was the last thing you said to me “be excellent to eachother” yeah, lead by example buddy.

Just make an appeal already

3 Likes

No I’m fine with the ban.

thwips ESCAPES FROM HIS BAN thwips

I just RP freedom from my ban.

kbye‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

10 Likes

Can we lower the wage of admins? They aren’t doing enough work to warrant theirs, clearly. Its not as if they’re individuals with their own lives and volunteering to do it at that!

7 Likes

Good idea. We can reallocate the funds to our mentors

12 Likes

i am 100% behind this with no ulterior motives

3 Likes