Derpymcderpderp banned by rukofamicom

yes
bottom text limit

Because it says “act like a professional” in the rules. Obviously leeway is given because this is only MRP, but when you do multiple, severe deviations from this behaviour then admins reserve the right to ban you for it. Most MRP players seem to want lesser violations to be punishable also judging from the replies of the general thread.

1 Like

So, lemme get this straight.

• Medium Role Play
  • Assistant
  • Round Start
  • Goes into Vault (Very select few people have access)
  • Attempts to open safe that he knows has a gun in it (power-gaming in itself)
  • Just for the meme (Not RP friendly at all)

I really don’t see how this ban should be lifted. It doesn’t matter if you used the AI to get in. If you have been banned for behavior like this before and now you’re “toeing the line,” it’s gonna be treated as if you broke the rule anyway since you’ve shown to be inept in following the rules.

2 Likes

Tfw derp tried to open the safe multiple times by now and never got into trouble for it before but now gets beaned

Just because he wasn’t caught before doesn’t mean it’s not good

‘Caught before’ except no one reported me for opening the safe because it’s practically a non issue :drooling_face:

Be consistent or don’t ban for powergaming ever mongoloids

another case of SHIT ADMIN CONSISTENCY
LOCAL SECURITY MAKES THEIR OWN MINISTATION LITERALLY EVERY ROUND WHERE ITS NOT LOWPOP ON MRP
NOT AGAINST ANY RULES

MANS GETS BANNED FOR SOMETHING THAT IS AT BEST A NOTE

2 Likes

Admin consistency is a result of not enough council rulings over grey areas. I’m creating a council vote related to this case now. Both admins and players, we need you to bring it to our attention the situations where there’s been inconsistency and we’ll get it codified into something that’s universal.

It does mean you lose the benefit of leeway from admins where there are other factors to take into account, but if your bigger complaint is inconsistency rather than leeway then feel free to bring those scenarios to our attention.

Br*H

be me
act like professional street fighter on mrp
be banned

based and shitpostpilled

Were not saying it’s self antag. It’s that is it not roleplaying. And this is not an issue of inconsistency. This is a matter of mounting repetition of the same rule break. Look at his ban listing. BeeStation - Bans The very last ban was

walls himself into vault entrance then hacks it open, building reinforced walls behind him as a nonantag on greenshift. MRP ban. I think you’re lost. go over to LRP.

He constantly is playing on Sage without any roleplay and getting hit for it. In addition to the bans he has this note on the 18th of this month.

Attacked captain and stole ID as a golem with AFK master

The reason he got in trouble for it this time is that he brought more attention to himself and had his actions looked at. Sage rounds with 40+ pop usually regularly have 20+ tickets per round. That is a lot to focus one. On top of that admins also want to play the game.

A big problem with sage is that people think admins are omnipresent. Just because you get away with doing LRP shit doesn’t mean it isn’t against the rules. It just means that no one noticed or things with higher priority took place.

edit: grammar and formatting

To me this sounds perfectly fair ban because what he did goes against the point of MRP and his pacifist doesn’t really excuse this at all because someone could easily take it away from him. There is a great risk that he could even unintentionally cause further issues should that happen.

As he was a pacifist and didn’t use the weapon for his own gain I think it’s fair to say that we don’t need to call this powergaming.

The only real aspect here that can be punished is breaking roleplay. Since nobody got their round ruined, derpymcderderp didn’t gain an edge over other players and the situation wasn’t utterly autistic I’ll say that a ban here was excessive. Sure, he has notes for walling himself off at the vault enterance and sitting there but this is about him opening the safe. I do get where the banning admin came from though

EDIT: This is only for the stated ban reason.

I’ll concede the pacifism point regarding powergaming - you can’t use the gun anyway so it adds nothing to your power personally.

However that would instead put you in a very bad violation of the spirit of RP - If you’re going to take pacifist, you should act like one instead of abusing ways to bypass the game mechanics.

Pacifist
noun. a person who is opposed to war or to violence of any kind.

I’ll lift the ban on the grounds of a technicality if you will agree to RP on the MRP server. That doesn’t mean keeping your pacifism schtick, I just want you to stop pressing the rules as hard as you can.

Okay bro I’m gonna RP a pacifist and denounce any violence :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here you have say logs of everything you’ve said from the beginning of the round until 2020-02-15 00:52:41.152:

[2020-02-15 00:45:23.291] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “AI” (Central Primary Hallway (171, 134, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:45:25.603] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “I wanna crack safe” (Central Primary Hallway (171, 136, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:45:26.749] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “lemme in” (Central Primary Hallway (171, 136, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:45:28.143] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “reee” (Central Primary Hallway (171, 140, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:45:52.824] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “COULD IT BE THAT ALFRED IS CRACKING DA SAFE?” (Vault (177, 141, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:47:01.804] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “I MISSED A LOCK” (Vault (177, 141, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:47:04.832] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “NOW I HAVE TO START OVER” (Vault (177, 141, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:47:05.816] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “HNGHH” (Vault (177, 141, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:48:11.326] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “reeeeeeeee” (Vault (177, 142, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:48:30.639] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “The white man did this” (Central Primary Hallway (170, 141, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:49:08.933] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “gay” (Brig (197, 133, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:51:46.591] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “bros I'm sick of Jojo references” (Brig (197, 132, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:51:57.290] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “reeeeee” (Brig (197, 132, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:52:08.030] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “ooga” (Brig (197, 132, 2))
[2020-02-15 00:52:41.152] SAY: DerpyMcDerpDerp/(Alfred Collins) “fuck you” (Brig (197, 132, 2))

Ah yes, the roleplayer.

1 Like

We’re holding you to this. Don’t let us down or you’ll end up back in the appeals again.
Be the leader your Mentor and Council status should represent.