In-game report:

Title: denice tarmort player ereport

CKEY: Brother_jeff

Your Discord: paladin#9591

Offender’s CKEY: no idea

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: denice tarmort

Date: 11/17/2019

Round Number: 9202 (done during multiple rounds though)

Rules Broken: 3, 7

Incident Description: literally orders oh hi daniel every time he’s captain

1 Like

She’s ordered it so many times I’d consider it griefing. I’ve given her a warning a few rounds ago to please stop.

I agree that buying “Oh Hi Daniel” everytime is pretty obnoxious, so ill see what we can do about it when we see them.

I can confirm since we mostly play at the same timezone, even if we all scream VALID the moments she buys it she still gets along, i’m glad she finally got a warning because yeah it had gotten pretty obnoxious that no mather the round time we’ll have Hi daniel

1 Like

yeah holy shit all she does is ignore people, die to nuke ops, buy oh hi daniel, and generally stops progress and just doesnt let people do shit

1 Like

Denice has either attempted to murder me, brig me, or HAS murdered me for pranks in the past

She did it again this round. I just tracked her down as the AI, and started a lynch mob, before having imhotep eat her heart to become captain.

Crazy round, 10/10 would lynch again.

1 Like

I’ve not observed anything constructive from this player in game. If i recall correctly (which i probly dont), this is also jellicodace. Regardless, next time i see em, ill hand out a head ban, and perhaps a sec ban for good measure

Edit: Looks like bastian has applied a watchlist note already

2 Likes