Demi-Wahoo Mentor Application

Oh sorry, I actually thought all the Game Admins could do so as well.

is 2000 hours be worth our funny OOC msay? No.

+1 get in here gamer

T:9

one of the bests
+1

+1

Termaus you cant vote.

i can though :sunglasses:

1+

Yeah. Because you are a full admin.

Last i checked trialmins cant vote because they always have the potential to not become full admins. Which makes anything they vote on complicated.

1 Like

I was a mentor before this(and still is), so even when i was a trialmin i could had vote

1 Like

Well yeah because you were a mentor anyway. But not all trialmins are mentors.

1. Resin returns to normal gas mix, not temp change.

2. Trit is created with 1% plasma to 99% oxygen mix. As the chamber burns, you can add more plasma to the mix as the plasma burns away quicker than the oxygen in the chamber. Reccomened you start with a 3-5% plasma mix and increase the amounty of plasma slowly once you have trit being formed.

3. Pulsing wires until the borg chimes will re-sync it, with the AI (I believe you can change which AI if you have multiple but could be wrong) Cutting the wire desyncs from any AI.

This is both technically true and false. ATMOS Resin “Stabilizes” the temp where it is sprayed. Its not exactly clear as to whether it just disperses the heat, cools things down by absorbing it, or deletes the heat altogether and replaces it with air of the correct temp.

The point being that what it means by “stabilizes the temperature” is unclear.

While this is technically true, i never specified which method. Both methods are viable and have the same outcome. One just takes longer. Which is why i accepted OP’s.

Accepting at +12

You are now a member of Beestation Staff. Keep in mind that you are held to a higher standard than an average player. Good luck

I only can’t vote on admin applications :pensive: