Demdisco Player Report

In-game report:

CKEY: Nildo1

Offender’s CKEY: Demdisco

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ramon something

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number: Demdisco said 22084, but admin said 22083

Rules Broken: Ignoring all evidence and arguments, generally being shitty, silencing me on purpose as detective and lying about facts.

Incident Description: 

Earlier I brought a heretic to security and looted his gear and I got later arrested for having his knife, but got let free when it was clear that I was the one who arrested him, threw away his codex in front of brig as well and was planning on eating the heart. He also had a hand teleporter, the botanist’s ID (Kang the heretic was a botanist too who probably murdered the other) and some other stuff that I took. The CMO was the acting captain at the time, which I didn’t know yet, but after he let me free I asked him if he would like the teleporter back and he said I was allowed to keep the cool knife and tele since I wasn’t a threat, so that was pretty neat.

I saw the HoP and CMO in bridge and harassed him for a little bit for AA through the doors with a sound synthesizer because restrictions have been invented by the zionists before going through some open doors so I could get inside the bridge. While technically trespassing, they did not ask me to leave and the clown captain came in too with me. CMO told HoP that I’m not a heretic when I whipped the knife out to scare him.

Out of nowhere, a borg starts blasting the CMO and is dragging him to Tcomms, so I start bashing on the strong door trying to save the CMO because they might have been rouge. Along comes Ramon who sees me with the knife and shoots me once in the head with his revolver. I stop and explain to him I was allowed to keep this knife because I arrested Kang Xiaxia the heretic and the the CMO is my witness, but he demanded I hand over my knife to which I refused. He then stun batonned me and dragged me to brig, which was fair although a bit annoying.

I explained all of it about how I was allowed to keep it, don’t have any other loot and that Kang Xiaxia was the heretic I took it all from along with how I got permission from the CMO, which he responded that he’s not the proper head and that he has been arrested to which a borg said he was the acting captain, but he chose to ignore that. He also kept screaming “SILENCE MORTALS” with a god complex trauma making me unable to speak and explain myself properly. He also told me that the HoP demanded I drop the hand teleporter, but I never mentioned having it to either of them, so that’s a big fat lie.

I drunk a ton of lipolicide earlier because I got fat, but was starting to get into crit in my cell, I blamed Ramon at the time for that because I thought he gave me some kind of trauma that slowly killed me. That doesn’t matter though since I was yelling at him that I was going into crit, the borg too along with a paramed that was knocking on my cell window, but he chose to ignore all that. Thankfully the borg opened the cell, dragged me out and the clown captain saved me JUST in time which I am quite thankful for.
A goose chase ensued with Ramon stunning me several times and the borg and clown dragging me away. Ramon then decided to shoot and try to murder the borg with his revolver in a corner at the recording room, but got shoved by the clown and stunned by me with his own baton.
Eventually I got let go, but Ramon decided to stash all of my belongings, my entire bag with stuff that weren’t high value items into a locker, which I snagged back. I then went to stand with the clown and borg and wait to be let out. He had ample opportunity to ask why I snagged my own bag, but instead decided to stun me again and put me into perma.

When the shuttle arrived I told him to bring me to evac, but he responded with “enjoy”, but I think changed his mind when others were watching and brought me to the sec escape pod. The clown cap boarded it too and for some reason he stunned the clown who was sitting there not doing anything harmful and arrested him too. He kept shoving us and screaming god shit until I opened the shuttle door. He put on an evac suit and he then dragged me into hyperspace. I didn’t really mind that too much since I DID open the door myself, but apparently he spaced the clown afterwards too, which isn’t cool.

TLDR: Shitsec detective arrests me for having a heretic knife while having permission, perma’s me for having a hand tele that I got permission for as well and eventually spaces me (somewhat justified) ignoring all my reasons and the clown (for no reason really).

I walked into the bridge, saw guy with heretic knife breaking into the comms console mini room, shoot (and hit), he backs off, says bla bla bla,
“give the knife, there’s no way to tell apart a heretic from not” - Me
“nooooo cmo let me” - You
“hop, what say you?” (The CMO was being arrested for something, so his authority was less than hop’s) - Me
“Give the knife” - HoP
you resist arrest
I manage to brig you
“He’s dying!” - Borg
I’m confused, borg brings medkit, I scan you, you have ~80 toxin damage, I chem scan you, lipolicide.
I tell the borg to take you out of the brig to heal you and that I never want to see you again, as I confiscate your knife
Borg refuses and starts fucking with me, VERY HARD
As soon as borg stuns me because “I’m not curing your own self poisoning”, you rush to evidence storage to get your fucking knife back

I stun you, no cuffs, I tell borg to cuff you, he does nothing
I stun you, no cuffs, I tell borg to cuff you, he drags you away
I stun you, no cuffs, I run to get cuffs, you and clown win a shoving fight because all I had was a now out of charge baton

The borg is pretty much at this point rogue, endlessly interfering with security (He has law 1 for the toxin damage, but he refused to my orders to both cuff you (which doesn’t break law 1) and to GET YOU OUT OF THE BRIG TO HEAL YOU) and denying braindead orders, including and up to for OWNING A GUN (No, he didn’t see me shoot you), there was no reasoning with this borg so yeah, I’m gonna have to off him since he’s acting rogue against his laws.

Then the other seccie comes and sets shit straight, he finds you have a… hand teleporter.
“Hello cmo can I commit grand theft” - you
(CMO does not have auth to give out a hand teleporter)

So far by now you:
Had a heretic knife and refused to hand it over.
Had a hand teleporter for no reason other than “XDDD”, with unverifiable proof of permission (would have been invalid anyways)
Resisted arrest about 7 times
Constantly ordered that borg to interfere with sec shit, even when you weren’t dying.

Before I found the hand tele on you, I only wanted your knife off of you, but you literally could not hold your shit together because “muh knife”.

I took your bag into evidence because the borg would not stop fucking with me for no reason other than ???, I was going to take away the knife and give it back.

I PDA the HoP that you have a hand tele, and he tells me to execute you. Originally I wasn’t going to obey, just gonna take you to the pod, but the borg kept on fucking with me (all this time, yes), that you need to eat or else it’s human harm. (Your lipolicide was long gone). Then You, I and the clown get on the shuttle. The clown removes your cuffs for the third time (First time was the first brigging, second time was in perma where you instantly started to shove after I even gave you some space and the third was on the shuttle.)
We were in a 2 by 1 space, 2 on one. I flash banged you both, cuffed you both and kept shoving you to stop you from uncuffing. This wasn’t enough out of you, one of you bastards decide to open the airlock, on sec escape pod, going through space. I still had auth to execute you, and given that clown committed 4XX by helping you (About three different times), a grand theftee, I could execute him too.

You did nothing but shit on me for ~15 minutes for what should have been a “sorry here’s the knife”

TLDR: You brought this on yourself and didn’t stop until the very end.

Side notes:

Enjoy didn’t mean I’m gonna leave you, but I was forced to act faster because le epic borg and clown (who even refused to flash you while you were shoving me, after law 2’ing him) freeing you once again.

1 Like

The CMO was the acting captain back then which had been told to us by the borg, but you ignored that. A PDA message to the CMO would have sufficed. If the CMO wasn’t the acting cap then that’s his fault, not mine.
I didn’t rush for the knife, I rushed for my bag with all my belongings in it, you should have put only the knife and teleporter in there along with the botanist’s PDA.
I appreciate you not executing me and thank you for that, but you should still have given context to the HoP about what I said, a message to the CMO is all that it would have taken to prove my innocence.
I only seemed like a pain in the ass because you silenced me, would not listen to me and have taken all of my stuff while I got arrested 3 times.

I was a bored engineer with nothing to do and that knife was the only amusing thing for me that round.

The CMO does not have auth to give some random guy a hand teleporter for no reason at all.

You having a knife was a big red flag, heretics were at large and you shouldn’t run around with equipment that instantly marks you as a heretic, that’s your fault.

Should I have PDA’d the CMO? Probably. Did I have the time? Not really, the ride did not stop until the very end. Did I try to make the time? Yes, but the borg stopped this.

Given how pissed off I was by the near end, a borg constantly breaking laws and you shitting on me over a knife, I just PDA’d acting cap your crime and he said execute. I didn’t even know you had the hand tele until the other sec guy found it.

On one hand, the god complex was painful because it made things “harder”, on the other hand it saved multiple times.

You did NOT make things easy at all, you did nothing but fight back.

If you had just gave the knife, you wouldn’t have even been found with the fucking hand tele, I literally did not know you had it on you before other seccie took it.

1 Like

A PDA message takes a second, you had plenty of time.
If you’re the acting cap then you DO have the authority to give out a hand tele and if he wasn’t then you should have just confiscated the thing and arrested the CMO for that.
The knife was indeed a big red flag, but I already has gotten permission as I told you over and over again. Again, just a PDA message would have proven my innocence.
Hell, you’re the detective, not an officer, you’re only allowed to investigate crime, which is the exact opposite what you did! You took on the role of an officer which isn’t even allowed.

I was the only sec on, so yeah, I do have some level of permission.
You brought this on your self.
CMO does not have auth to give you hand tele.
Giving auth for someone to have a heretic knife is beyond dumb.

If we’re talking about things that shouldn’t have been done…
You should not have had hand tele, even with “auth”
You should not have had heretic knife, even with “auth”
You should have… handed it over when asked to.

Why are you ignoring the fact that the CMO was the acting captain? I’ve said this several tines as a counter argument that he had no authorization.

Also, you weren’t the only officer on, there was a HoS, several security borgs and at least one officer.

If a CMO acting Cap tells you not to attack a traitor because they’re “friendly”, you can ignore them and brig the traitor anyways, but CMO acting Cap just helped an EoC.

It doesn’t matter that the CMO was the acting captain. An acting HoS does not have rights to give his gun to some random guy.

There was no HoS.
The officer came (late-joined) in the middle of the shit show.
Sec borgs aren’t sec.

But I was not a friendly traitor, it had been proven I was not! I was not a random guy either, I was the one who brought the heretic in the first place.
I also offered the hand teleporter to him, so there was no way that it was my objective.
All of this combined makes it safe to assume I am not a danger and that I can keep both items, the knife I can’t even use it’s magic as well.

And I also saw an officer earlier in the round so you were not the only one.

I already told you, you should not have had the knife nor teleporter

When we were at the bridge, you shouldn’t have fought back over “muh knife” and hand it over as I and the then acting Captain (HOP) told you, but no you’d rather start a shit show and fight till the very end because “muh knife”

Exactly, it was MY knife that I got permission for and I wanted to keep it. It was the principle of the matter rather than the actual thing.
I didn’t want some uninformed detective stealing my knife.

No it wasn’t your knife, keeping antag items for yourself is actually power gaming.

There is no way to tell apart a heretic from a non heretic, a heretic can just say “I got this from antag man, acting cap cmo gave me permission to keep it” and then not use his magic. You’d then be on the same level.

Having hand tele for no reason is also power gaming and self-antagging, an antag can nicely ask for the hand tele. (It was heretics not traitors, so no objective specifically)

It was not your knife, that shit belongs in the evidence locker.

Then explain your reason more, and why did you put my entire bag in the evidence locker?

What you should have done is arrest me, put me in a holding cell, ask the CMO if what I say is true and then let me go if he said it was while telling others to keep an eye on me. Very easy and would have deescalated massively.

What you did instead was do nothing to deescalate and did not bother to ask a witness, who was the head and acting captain at the time if what I said was true and put ALL of my belongings into an evidence locker.

It’s your job as a detective to investigate these crimes, but you gave me no trial and you were not processing anything that I said and chose to ignore me, even not letting the paramed in when everyone was screaming I was going to die. Thank god for that borg that opened the cell and Bungo epi penning me.

I already told you why I couldn’t process you normally, that secborg did not stop until the very end and you know this.
I put your entire bag in the evidence locker because of the trouble I had with that borg, that you had no issue with law 2in’g to harass me even more.

And you’re wrong, when I noticed you actually were dying, I told the borg to get you out of brig and that I never want to see him (you) again

Sorry, I didn’t hear that part, but it still took far too long. At the time you put my bag in the locker the borg wasn’t stunning you or anything.
Were you just going to kick me out after you put my bag in there, or were you going to come back after you dealt with the borg and give the rest of my stuff back? Because from my perslective it just seemed like you didn’t care and were just going to leave my shit there.

Take away knife, give back bag and throw you out; there is some level of understanding since I get it, the knife is based and looking cool is priority, but you also have to understand that it’s what a heretic would have, I can’t let you have it. You have no idea how annoying the borg was.

I get you too, but I just feel you could have done more communication and this would’ve been all fine. The knife is indeed based and that was the only fun thing that round and along comes a detective that wants to take it from me.
At the time I also didn’t know that the knife could be used to get the other tools back, I don’t know shit about heretics really.
I wouldn’t know you would have given back my bag either, but you had the chance to tell ne after I took it, and stood still in another spot.

During this whole mess, I was constantly going back and forth with either having to argue with the borg or stopping the clown, I had some time frames where I could have, but they were mostly after the hand tele, I got pretty heated up because of that borg.
Nobody knows much about heretics, it’s new.

Understandable, but I still feel you could have ignored both and first have explained to me what will be done and why before arguing since that takes less time and I’m the one being detained. If the clown is slipping you or something that can be easily ignored as well, although it’s quite annoying.