DelicateFeet banned by ruediger4

**CKEY: DelicateFeet

**Admin’s CKEY:ruediger4

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Originally happened before Sage was a thing, but it applies to both

*Ban Type: Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn

*Ban Length: Forever

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):2019-08-05 05:25

**Round ID:6029

**Ban Reason:*Used 4 hotel staff spawns; 1 to leave the hotel, other 3 to try and kill a guy who he attacked first.

**Appeal Reason: I recalled the guy attacking me who I was trying to kill, but he might have just shoved me. I was fairly new to the game and didn’t think it’d be a problem to try and kill him with my unrobust self. I’ve since gotten a better feel for the game and I promise not to make the same mistake twice when it comes to frivolously using spawners to mess with people or leaving the hotel when picking hotel staff roles.

**Additional Information: I am also very sorry. Mercy, please.

Well chief, I stopped being an admin two days ago, but I told the other headmin to take it.

I can’t exactly remember the situation, let alone how new you supposedly were since it happened literally months ago, but I’d say unban.

Thank you, Ruediger. I appreciate it. Just bumping this. Do I gotta reach out to someone? Give someone a footrub? I can give 110%.

Since the ban you’ve accrued at least 8 notes and 3 bans. Your bans aren’t super recent though, so they shouldn’t weigh too heavily here. Of your 8 notes, 2 of them are recent and are fairly low in severity (an MRP name violation and a note about how you created felinid mutator wheat during a round on Sage).

Lastly, I can confirm that your given BYOND account’s creation date was 2019-08-02 (3-days before your ban) which helps corroborate your comment about being new.

Considering the above and the fact that you’ve since served 6-months on your ban, I’ll go ahead and grant the appeal here. But since you haven’t kept your nose totally clean, consider this a thin ice unban.