Dejaku51 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @Dejaku51. Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Dejaku just became game-admin!

1 Like

moth1

Clearly they’re the most admin to admin before.

They ran a minor event recently in which they spawned in Nars-ian and gave him sentience and the ability to harm people. The round was a mess. BUT I owe them an apology. The round was not a mess because of their event. They took criticism very well, at least on the surface which is all the average person sees so that was good.

Sorry, it was a heated round, figuratively and literally. Since I was alive for almost all of it, it was hard to tell how much of the chaos nars-ian was causing, but the radio made it seem like it was the bane of the station. I was much to busy trying to fix everything myself, since no one else was doing it. Guess thats what happens when 15 out of 20 players are civvie jobs. Again, sorry. I was more critical of the event that I should have been, it was alright. Don’t let it discourage you from trying again in the future.

I loved this event, even if it was sloppy it was so fun. I think it was sloppy because people attacked Ian…

1 Like

Was the nars-ian in question. overall the event was fun from my perspective. but yes very janky and somewhat confusing. great fun, but they should probably give their future events a bit more direction in the future.