Deathnerd117 banned by GreenTea98 (Revisited)

CKEY: Deathnerd117
Admin’s CKEY: GreenTea98
Ban Type: Global ban
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2019-10-11
Round ID: 7843
Ban Reason: Mirror ban. Act better and this won’t happen.
Appeal Reason: As seen in the ban date, I was banned over four years ago, which I believe may have came from being banned from FulpStation or another station for messing with maxcaps. I haven’t really played the game much if at all since this time and only recently began to play again. All I’m asking for is a chance to prove that I’ve learned from my mistakes.
Additional Information: I’ve since been unbanned from FulpStation under the same pretense (see Fulpstation’s forum for the accepted ban appeal under Deathnerd117) and wanted to try working BeeStation into the servers I’ve been playing again. I’ve taken a lot of care to play the game more seriously, not to mention that the information I haven’t forgotten about most jobs has been rendered obsolete with content updates and overhauls.

Sustained permanent ban. Very old, though.

Hey there. We require a vouch from another server for appeals for sustained permanent bans (not just an appeal-on-the-forums-type ban).
If you’ve been playing on Fulp and keeping your nose clean there, they could probably provide a vouch for you.

How would I go about getting a vouch? I’ve just started playing on Fulp again in the last couple weeks and haven’t caused any trouble.

You just message an admin in the server and ask if they’d be willing to vouch for you that you’re a good noodle and not causing them any problems.
They can then get in contact with us here or on Discord, typically.

The Fulp admin I contacted said that Fulp doesn’t do vouches for other servers and refused to work with me. I haven’t really played much of any other server lately so I don’t have any other options for vouching, unfortunately. Is there any other way I could possibly be unbanned, like probation or something?

3 Likes

That’s sadly very unfortunate. We generally don’t unban on “probation”. We do require a vouch from a reputable server.

Are you sure you don’t have any other server that you’ve played on, that can vouch for you?

Long time has passed and no vouch has been provided.

Closing this, feel free to reappeal once you have a vouch from a reputable server.