Game Ban
Ban Length:
permament
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Ban evasion of ban evasion.
Appeal Reason:
Admin convinced me to re-appeal again, after that long time. We had a small talk before I’ve got rebanned. I admitted that I avoided (again), and that I wanted to try again - be on watchlist instead of getting another ban to walk through.
Additional Information:
I am really tired, to be honest, of being excluded to both mainstream servers. I am to be honest a bit of veteran of SS13, sometimes yet I do stupid things, mostly when I’m over-exhausted (that’s how physology works tbh in most of us). But I will control myself a bit more, and try to really not ruin other’s fun. I know that on mainstream servers, rules are much more strict than on other servers. I really understand it and I really believe, that these 2,5yr of my break from playing does have any good impact on my behaviour too.

Also is my other forum account - " davv " banned? Couldn’t log-in through Discord to it.

1 Like

actual ban reason

1 Like

Hey,
its realy unfortunate it had to come to that newest ban.
Permabans need one year to pass before you can appeal them, and you also need to bring a valid vouch form another reputable server you’ve been spending time on.

Your last ban as far as i can tell was just over a year ago, so you’d have been good to go on that front if you just opend an appeal before trying to evade again.
I can apprechiate that you didnt try to deny it or such, but if you want to turn over a new leaf we’ll speak on 18th october 2024.

if you’ve not done so untill now, you should use the time to go play somewhere else (without fucking up)
have a good one.

1 Like