CKEY: Riquegameplays

Your Discord: Kay Rique#7661

Offender’s CKEY: ?

Offender’s In-Game Name: Dave Robinson

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04/01/2022

Round Number: 35178

Rules Broken: 1 2 3 and 8

Incident Description: Dave was a robotocist. Spawned me in as a posibrain with no materials to make a cyborg shell, refuses to put me into the Odysseus inside the robotics workshop. He climbs into the odysseus and just does medical work in the med lounge.

Later launches himself into space inside the mech, killing himself and isolating the mech in the process, and the positronic brain i was previously in (i ghosted after he just powergame medical)

Additional Information:

Just to understand a bit better what exactly you mean here.

Did he pick you up or leave you in robotics?

Apart from that posi brain stuff i don’t see alot wrong with what he did. I’ll look further into the launching themselves into space though as that is a bit stinky aswell.

1 Like

Sorry, I completely forgot about this report. I was in his backpack the entire time, but ghosted the moment he entered in the departures airlock to space himself while inside the mech

Sometime around that moment, I can’t remember exactly when i ghosted

Logs

grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik
grafik

Alrighty lets break this down. Okay so basically if he spawns in a posibrain but there’s not enough materials for a cyborg then that’s it. He isn’t really forced to put you into the odysseus instead. Going into a medbay to heal people is a bit stinky though, the best course of action here would’ve been to give the odysseus to medbay.
There are LRP elements in his saylogs and just walking into space to kill yourself is not doing your job and also very LRPish.

Action has been taken and thank you for the report!

Report accepted

might wanna close the thread now you’ve accepted the report

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

I tend to set it to autoclose instead of instantly closing it.