DatFrostys noted by HelloMate

For 44 seconds the battle lasted, with dat frostys only joining after 10 seconds, after shupe has started to retaliate against miner 3
1 miner3 tableings, 5 for datfrostys, should be about enough to stam crit, at which point dat stopped and threw them out to lavaland (i assume they were miners so internals on)
mostly consists of attemps to shove and grab (failing a fair amount of times)

It makes me believe that it was just a basic one-sided fight from 2 people that didn’t go on for insanely long and was completely non lethal. I don’t know if the escalation was proper but if they antagonized each other for a fair bit it should be allowed to escalate to shoves since it is the very first step on the escalation steps

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Escalation_Policy#Escalation_Steps

2 Likes

I’d like to preface my reply by saying that both of the miners were noted.

44 seconds fight is WAY too long, especially considering it started for no IC reason, and without real verbal component.
Just because they didn’t “start” it, it doesn’t mean they get a pass.
I’d like to add this line of attack log that wasn’t copied (my fault) and happened before any other logs I had posted before.

[16:28:07.053] ATTACK: DatFrostys has shoved S.Shupe with knocking them down (Mining Shuttle (205, 18, 9))

Here’s also other logs that are relevant (I just included the attack logs before)

logs

spawned at: 16:26:50.893
first things they do:
16:27:58.305 SAY: DatFrostys/(Jacob David) “I hate sam, for real” (Mining Shuttle (206, 23, 9))
16:28:07.053 ATTACK: DatFrostys/(Jacob David) has shoved (Samantha Shupe) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Mining Shuttle (205, 18, 9))
16:28:21.921 SAY: DatFrostys/(Jacob David) “She? Looks like a rat” (Mining Shuttle (205, 21, 9))
16:28:35.905 ATTACK: DatFrostys/(Jacob David) has shoved (Samantha Shupe) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Mining Shuttle (52, 50, 5))

1 Like

For the context Sam was blocking the way out of the shuttle at that point (or at some point at least).

The dialogue was just here to add some sassyness, just like coworker would be fucking snakes sometimes irl.

All of this was initiated because they started the shuttle before we could prepare ourselves.

1 Like

Well, a month has passed (multiple months in total). No other admin decided to post here their opinion of this appeal.
My opinion has not changed, I still believe this note correctly documents what happened. For this reason, it should stay.

Appeal denied