DatBoiTim: Mentor Application

Occurred to me there may be questions about what precisely I do since I listed IT experience in the application.
Currently, work as a level 2 Helpdesk Technician, and I’ve been at it for a decent amount of time.

I +1 for super12, also seems pretty based for mentor team.
T:+4

+1 Good record, good answers, become green.
T:+5

+1, welcome to purgatory.
T:+6
Here’s some questions to make this not boring.

1. Some dumbass just chucked all of xenobio’s roundstart slimes into the kill pit, and now they are all dead. How fix?
  2. Some guy applies a big patch of styptic powder/synthflesh/whatever and falls over into crit. What happen?
  3. Moth based y/n?
  1. Assuming they have a grey extract, use 1u plasma. Realized this was asked as roundstart. So they will have a grey extract.
  2. Overdose likely, doubly so if they already had a bunch of damage(which would make them use the chems). Or they got fucked by a chemist poisoning the patches. If really unlucky they mixed too much tricord.
  3. Can’t comment on race as a whole. I judge per moth.

Just some trick questions, do not worry about these if you get them wrong you still got my +1

1: Is there any-way to get toxins damage out of an IPC after you revive them?
2: Is there anyway to turn a teteronma (or however you spell it) human again?
3: How can you deactivate an AI (after a few minutes) without attacking it even once

I really just almost answered these out of instinct

1. Yes. I have had to make and administer System Cleaner before. Which is really fun when there aren’t any chemists, and you are the IPC in need of the System Cleaner.
  2. For a long time, yes, because they were a subtype of monkeys. However, this was removed in this PR: Teratomas are actual antags now by Archanial · Pull Request #2782 · BeeStation/BeeStation-Hornet · GitHub
  3. Define attacking. There are many ways to deactivate an AI period, not all of them require punching/kicking/slashing. There is timed bombs, carding and subsequently wiping the AI, and others if you give me enough time to think of a truly contrived method of anti-silicon efforts.

brain transplant still works weirdly enough

A lot of weird shit happens when you add brain transplants to the mix.

2 Likes

Its okay, The 3rd one is removing the tile under them +1

The count of to T: +7

I am going to go ahead and accept at total of +7.