Darek143 Bannyed .by Admin WhyIsCaeciliusTaken

Admin’s CKEY: WhyIsCaeciliusTaken

CKEY:Darek143

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Game Ban

Ban Length: perma

Ban Date: 2021-1-1

Round ID: 25641

Ban Reason: Attacked the viro for splashing them with a disease that had been attested to by multiple people as beneficial. Attacked the RD and an assistant for trying to stop him, stealing the RD’s baton. Killed the RD for hitting him once with a stool afterwards, then attacked and cuffed the HoS for trying to arrest him. Horrible note history.

Appeal:
First off its rude that you banned me this fast without letting me defend myself and you gave me 0 credibility and thought everythign im said was a lie, maybe you had a bad day Caecilius but you should hear me out.

I havent played this game ina while and im remembering alot of mechaics and rules but im pretty sure that if someone walks up to me and splashes me with something and runs off to watch me, that is suspicious. You kept saying that “everyone was avare its a good virus” well i wasnt, i was rarely watching the side if soemone wasnt talking to me and EVEN if i knew it was a good virus why count he had made a good virus as a front and a bad one to spread once got people to trust him? Again, pretty sure that if someone walks up to me and splashes me with something and runs off to watch me hes vaild, and maybe not to kill but 100% to try and stun, cable him down and go with him to his room to see what the virus that i got was.

Also, if i get splashed with a virus and people that witnessed me getting splashed with some virus see me attacking the virologist that splashed me with the virus start attacking me i can assume that they are 1 ■■■■■■ed 2 looking for someone to attack because they are bored 3 that team of syndis that can see eachothers tags like nukeops. Whether it was 1, 2 or 3 that doesnt matter to me and i still assumed them vaild, ESPECIALLY IF HES HUNTING ME DOWN TO ROBOTICS AND DOWN THE HALL TO HIS OFFICVE AND ATTACKS ME WITH A STOOL. And you said that “he attacked me once so its my fault” well i just didnt give him the chance to keep attacking me as option 3 was possible and so i just wanted to kill and search him as he would be vaild. Then the hos came which i disarmed and disabled with stun baton and energy gun.

Now NOTICE how i kept trying to disable him not hitting him once to exeplain my situation, same for the sciece guy that was trying to save hos from me. I could have redbeamed the hos while he was stunbatonned but i didnt because i tried to explain my theory of how 3 people where probably traitors but 1 more sec and ai took me to the jail.

So tldr somoene splashes me i attack him i get attacked defend myself 1 of the attacker tracks me down i kill him i try to disable sec get arrested them permabanned for RDM?

Feel free to respond to the points you think i wasnt correct on or refresh some rules to me, and i feel like the perma ban is unfair given what i said here and the fact that i didnt play on here for a long while and just came back.

Which server did this occur on, as on LRP this is debatably allowed but on MRP yeah I see why this happened

happened on LRP char

Or instead of attacking someone when splashed you could press two buttons and say over commons “hey virologist just splashed me, is he sus?” And you probably would have been tolds its a tested ben virus.

But valid hunters gotta valid hunt.

Yes and it was 100% within my right obviously i prefer a more offensive playstyle so instead of running away and asking if the virus i got splased with was good over comms i decided to beat him to crit heal and restrain him and go to virology to check if the virus he randomly splashed me with was healing or deadly.

So whats your point?

1. Validity Rules

Once a player is valid, they can be killed or punished by other ingame means.

Antagonists are valid once proven. Suspicions, hearsay over comms, and meta knowledge are not sufficient enough to deem someone valid.

I’ve seen the sort of fast-acting death viruses robust viros can dish out, if Darek was really unaware of the virus being good then I don’t blame him for trying to beat the other dude’s ass over it. Any viro should know the risks that come with pulling shit like that wordlessly in the ghetto of LRP.

Waiting on Cae’s side of this.

If a Viro is walking around splashing people with blood, I’d almost argue that they’re trying to bait an attack. It would be like a doctor shooting people with a syringe gun - you don’t know what’s in that shit and it might already be too late.

Splashing someone with blood is easily viewed as a hostile action.

3 Likes

I have no issue with you attacking the viro. I have an issue with you taking all the RD’s nonlethal weapons, then flat out murdering him in his office after he hit you once with a stool.

No he wouldn’t be valid for hitting you once with a stool after you removed every piece of non-damaging equipment he had. You basically ignored escalation here just so you could kill the RD. Furthermore you just left him in his office. Had a paramedic not happened to come get him at the time I doubt he would have ever been revived.

No you couldn’t have. The fact that you think you can straight up kill the HoS for trying to arrest you for murdering the RD is astounding.

Denied due to a lack of response.