Server

Ban Length:
Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):

Round ID:

Ban Reason:
Lured the legion into mining station while it was a meteor round

Appeal Reason:
i know murderboning is bad and luring the legion to a place where like 3 people and a borg were is bad but no one really cared when i led the legion to camp. i understand its MRP and its pretty cringe for me to do that, but im willing to change and rp cause the other servers are kinda cring. i have too many hours on bee and i promise ill never that that kinda shit again. :flushed:

Additional Information:
i dont care if you just shorten it to like 1 month i wanna die

If you think it’s a good idea to lure megafauna into the mining base because you were bored is a good idea on a round where people attempt to survive and live on lavaland.

Then no I really don’t think this should be shortened you will be much happier playing on lrp

This does not seem like a sincere appeal for the ban.

last time i was sincere the ban length was extended

Me too bro
But OOF the amount of bans this guy has collected over half a year

You have five pages of notes detailing issues the staff has had with you over the course of seven months of play before your ban date. From what I see you’ve been a terrible person to play with from start to finish, and I have no reason vote for a lift on this ban either.

You should sit out for a month or so longer at a minimum in my opinion and then see if you can make an appeal.

i know murderboning is bad and luring the legion to a place where like 3 people and a borg were is bad but no one really cared when i led the legion to camp.

There was way more than 3 people and a borg, there was also the aux base nearby where at least 5 other people were.

Many people were having fun and enjoying the game, even dead people as I was giving them things to do instead of “watch people fuck around on lavaland.”

Not to mention, looking at the full ban reason, one thing you’ve elected to leave out is the “for “fun.””

i.e.

Banned from the server permanently - Lured the Legion to the station on a meteor round for “fun.”

it was the lrp server mate roflcopter :flushed:

This incident or your notes?

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
Sage

Anything you got noted for doing on LRP counts against you on MRP because it would also be against the rules to do on MRP.

Can’t be LRP as I’ve never hosted Meteor rounds on LRP.

I also looked at the logs and it’s confirmed to be on MRP.

BRUH I MEANT THE NOTES I GOT WERE ON LRP ROFLCOPTER :flushed: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Cool, what I said still applies: Nothing you did that broke the rules on LRP would have been allowed to happen on MRP either, where the rules are more strict.

If anything knowing you garnered that many notes in such a short time on LRP makes me even less inclined to believe you can behave on MRP.

0/10 shitpost

I think the ban should stay, for the most part. Other admins can have their say though

I have no say but yes please keep the ban.
Getting bored on a meteor round and forcing the round to end with megafauna is not something that should be even considered on mrp

the first thing i see when i search on beestation on youtube lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE37AOPX9VI

honestly yall should give the dude another chance people can change bro xD

the first thing i see when i search on beestation on youtube lmao

Why you think posting like this is going to help your chances is completely beyond me

“Lmao look how much you suck, now can I please have this thing I want I really am a good person and deserve it”

that isnt the point dumbass. im just showing how fuckng retarded you guys are lmao

That is the point though: Slinging around insults to get what you want/because you didn’t get what you want isn’t how this works.

It proves you still have a very poor mentality and haven’t changed yet at all.

ah yes the bee station admin now know about all of my psychology and detect they if i insult them once i can never change