Cymbus
Your Discord:
#Cato5202
How long have you been playing ss13?:
Since December 2019

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:
Hopefully some of the community can.

Game Experience (More Detailed):
My experience mainly centers on Sage Playing as Marius Feyweather Or C.A.T.O.
Currently playing more Command/Sec Roles

I have adept knowledge of all departments, enough to power game all of them except for science. That department I’m still mastering. (please don’t ask science questions)
I do know enough about xeno, nanites and robo to do basic jobs and have seen what they are capableof but have not spent enough time to recreate the science elders.

Most of my Cargo hours have been spent learning engineering and atmos, having built BZ farms that transit into Lavaland fusion.
I know enough to build a 100% BZ SM from scratch on lavaland.

I know enough of medical to play every role but i don’t claim to be a master of virology yet.

Playtime

aside from this i have about 200 hours on Tg and 100 hours on austation.

2 Likes

0.5h assistant
a bit cringe innit

jokes aside looks nice +1

2 Likes

I’d like to see you in action.

+1

no curator hours either
smh
឵឵ ឵឵
឵឵ ឵឵
឵឵ ឵឵
឵឵ ឵឵
឵឵ ឵឵
+1

Im surprised you arent one already. Hours look good to me except for engineering. Why have all the recent apps not played the department that gets a lot of questions?

1: Best way to cool down a room?
2: Room is spaced, how fix?
3: What air alarm mode do you use to purge toxic gases?
4: How make Tritium?
5: As an AI, how do i talk to my borgs?
6: AI Malf, what do?
7: A borg has gone rogue and is no longer synced, how do you fix it without killing it?
8: How setup Tesla/Singulo?
9: How do i open the fireaxe container thing without breaking the glass?

With fastmos i find spacing it then setting the alarm to refill a good method assuming distro is properly set up.
Another method is to set the air alarm to refill and just let the scrubbers and vents do their thing.
Heaters are extremely slow even when upgraded but can work…

Fix the break to space with walls. If its the floor use rods and tiles (or a RCD), refill the atmos with air from distrobution or bring air cannisters to open into the room.

Contaminated or draught depending on atmos conditions

High oxygenated plasma burns at a ratio of oxygen to plasma 97 - 3 and increasing to 85 - 15 depending on the set up.

:b

Not every misbehaving AI is malf, you have to verify it beyond any doubt that its indeed malf before drastic actions are taken.
Verify IC for ion laws
Verify IC for combat upgrades
Verify IC for change in lawsets
If peacefully verified via intellicard that it is not malf (preferably with someone expendable on full suit sensors), rectify laws and secure uploads, hunt personnel who changed laws by checking ore silo who printed requisite boards/Law modules. Check GPS and keep it on for potential new upload terminals.

If confirm malf or unable to peacefully card. Kill the AI. My prefered way is launchpad or xray guns. If preparations are unavailable prepare to assault with guns and a sonic jackhammer.

Never done this before but it should be…

Flash/Laser pointer, ID,Crowbar, Hand, Drop, wire cutters for lockdown. Reflash as needed.
Repair non lockdown wires. pulse intelligence link and law sync.
Verify laws
Mend lockdown wires
Reassemble borg
Proceed to panic once you realise its the AI that is malf

General guide for either…
Purchase Tesla/singulo generator
Obtain emitters/field generators (from cargo or engineering)
Purchase Particle accelerator
Prepare containment zone for the singulo or tesla, Optimally 5x5 for singulo. 3x3 for tesla. Keeping the emitters/rad collectors away from the fields if its a singulo build
Prepare power collection and wiring of rad collectors or tesla coils to a SME (DO NOT WIRE INTO GRID)
Prepare grounding rods for tesla builds only, space them around the build
(Optional) Reinforce wiring by making Reinforced floor so the tesla doesnt destroy the build during the first tick and depower your emitters
Prepare a particle accelerator and turn it on to fire at the generator.
Turn the power to 3 for tesla and keep it on, Turn the accelerator off when optimal singulo size 3 is reached.
Secure the facility, especially the APC. DO NOT BUILD THE APC NEAR THE SINGULO OR THE SINGULO NEAR THE APC.

Multitool the cabinet

Yes or ATMOS Resin since it stabilizes temp.

Yes.

Finally someone who understands the value of draught.

Sure.

Good.

Holy shit good answer.

XD Yes.

Good.

Yes.

One additional question: Best race.

Flyperson. Its a sign that said person is actually utilising centcom technology well enough.

You have officially ruined your chances of becoming a mentor with that answer.

+1

Smh terrible answers clearly not fit for duty
+1

I will act like I didn’t see that, so anyways:

1. How to make a maxcap?
  2. Why/how to neuter virus symptoms?
  3. Husked body comes into medical, what to do?
  4. What does distro mean?
  5. How to make a short fuse grenade that makes a big boom?
  6. How to download research nodes for an objective as a traitor.
  7. Which slime extract explodes when injected with plasma.

I actually don’t think i have made one nor code dived to make sure that these answers are actually maxed. But this is how i would go making explosions.

Large grenade with loaded to the brim with bs beaker meth/nitroglycerin.

Superheated plasma from a scrubbed from a cannister burn/toxins burn and a supercooled oxygen tank attached to a prefered trigger assembly

Using formaldehyde, 1u to a isolated symptom.
This is so the virus can utilise the stats of the symptom to reach thresholds of other symptoms and not be affected by any of its potential boon or banes.

Assume theres a soul and its not a suicide
Examine and scan.
If mindshielded, cry ling to station
If lazy, debrain and clone or insert into humanised monkey/mmi if cloner is down.

Otherwise start attempt to unhusk preparing synthflesh or rezdone before hand
-verify radiation risk and resolve
-verify the body is at room temperature with health analyser and cool body with a freezing shower if spicy.(Might take a while if above a thousand k)
-Verify organs are there and not dead. Replace as needed
-Verify reagents in body to assess if blood filtering Is needed
-Fix existing burn/brute using surgery
-apply rezdone or synthflesh in adequate amounts to unhusk.
-verify blood type and replenish if needed
-defib or revive using surgery
-sleeper the body
Apply omnizine, sabutamol, inausc, occuline, mutadone, mannitol
-fix any remaining tox damage with anti-tox
-Fix any remaining rad problems with pententic
Apply perfluro and antitox if time is important
Accompany revived victim to hop to vouch that he isnt a ling

Screwdriver wired grenades to change fuse timer.
Use chems with higher explosive power for big boom.(blackpowder, nitro, meth).
Scale the explosive up using more reagents via bigger case or beakers.

Colloquial term or short for distribution . Typically refers to the gas pipes that link the station air supply/plasma from its air tank/room

Attain technology disk lying around on station or print from the lathe
Insert disk into rnd console at sci or engineering
Click on disk and select download All to disk
Eject disk and walk away

Oil extract

1 Like

These days when people say maxcap they most of the time mean a big explosive, for that, these explanations work fine.

Very detailed, I would just list the requirements for dehusking, you did kind of skip the most important part, that being a body having less than 50 burn, then applying 100 u of synthflesh or 5 u of rezdone (with patches).

All in all, cool answers, cool person

+1

SMH it’s a species not a race.

1. Person dragged into medbay. Skull icon on medhud. How fix? Why has this happened?
  2. Grifflord walks into sci and kills all of their grey slimes. What do?
  3. How do you discover hulk via genetics?
  4. How do virus extrapolator work???

The lines blur everyday when you are a spessman

Examine for soul and the crew manifest. Sometimes empty bodies spawn in maints and these bodies go to a cremator or the morgue
Otherwise it normally means a player has been dead past the defib window not normally able to be defib’ed. A few exceptions to the rule is the false death created by regen coma, people huffing zombie/ghoul powder and skeletons/ashen skeletons.

If theres a soul worth saving, toss them into a cloner. The effort needed to revive is immense considering the organs might be dead (especially the heart) and replacement is needed. The exception is the use of strange reagent.
Otherwise if you think you can revive the patient faster than a cloner or if its destroyed, treat the patient like you would a normal body and prepare it for revival surgery.

Assume the grifflord gets handled IC or by the divine
To restore science, grind the slimes for an extract and inject plasma into a grey extract to spawn a grey slime.
If he manages to space everything, pray to the gods, they might be kind.
Otherwise look to cargo for a crate for replacement slimes, or free golem ship if it ever comes to that…

By combining strength and radioactive

It has 2 modes. scan and extract.
Scan allows you to scan bodies, people, rats, dried blood, crusty vomit, used syringes and any other sources for viruses. It also tells you what symptoms the virus has and whether is it worth the time to extract
Extract allows you to get virus samples from scanable sources. It also allows you to isolate symptoms from virus samples.

Pretty good answers, accepting at +6

Accepted

You are now a member of Beestation Staff. Keep in mind that you are held to a higher standard than an average player. Good luck