**Admin’s CKEY:**Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Golden

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: 2 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):. 2020,11,15. 03:52

**Round ID:**23933

Ban Reason: harassment of another player

Appeal Reason: it all started the previous round when I was warden and was doing my job and then the detective shot me to death ( earlier I arrested a engi with aa and he and the det had a aa deal he will give her aa for sec not to arrest him ) I got revived by a officer and he permad the det and he kept shit talking me both in ooc and ic so I got pretty pissed then the next round happens now I was playing as a sec officer and she was a lawyer and was a traitor and shot me with incendiary rounds from a sketchin and I quickly killed her ( round start ) I put her in perma and she was still calling me warden ( from last round metagrudge ) then we were both just throwing insults at each other and we were both mad then she started actin nice and said I will report you for calling me furry ( she was felind ) then I said something like they are gonna ban you too then I just left ( sec officer resurrected her for interrogation ) then at round end she was still trying to kill me and I her because the sec officer that healed her was now warden and carrying her around ( she uncuffed and had laser ) then after the round I left because it was 3 am

Additional Information:
If I don’t get unbanned at least ban her too for harassment

I don’t have any comment for his cursed_killer’s behavior, but was online for the rounds in question and he is accurate in describing there being self-antagging among his fellow sec regarding the catgirl and possibly meta-grudging.

You should be able to find IC chat regarding the situation after the emergency shuttle docked in one of the rounds in question, with characters discussing some form of banning/grudging/self-antagging to kill him over some incident involving the cat girl. The behavior of the entire security department those two rounds was abhorrent enough for me to remember it despite me being in engineering/medbay, if that says anything. This behavior included his fellow officers running around with fireaxes threatening to murder random medbay/science staff and assisting antagonists that had bombed the station.

Given just how horrible the entire security team was for the rounds in question, it’s a fair thesis that they more likely than not all share some level of blame and various degrees of rule violations and exercises in bad faith.

is this brick lowe? if it is he was basically griefing. just like-everything he did was self antag

ye brick was a officer the 1st round and officer / warden in the second
i didnt see him do anything to bad tho just help the furry for some reason

but if your askin about the axe guy it was some other dude who killed a ipc robotisist for pushing em i revived the ipc and i think he survived without being killed by the axe sec again

he just helped an antag kill me as a warden bc i shot him? which like … i didn’t shoot the bitch

Your ckey is your byond username.

Why didn’t you make an ahelp?
Though I believe you should not have gotten banned because you were obviously the victim according to your ban appeal but would like input from the detective or logs.

1 Like

Bro you are right I should’ve a helped it