• ban eliza forever
  • dont ban eliza

0 voters

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm “Curb your salt: Eliza edition”

2 Likes

F for tian 20 20 20 20

1 Like

That chain of salt can theoretically count as violation of 2 aspects of “Be Excellent to Each Other”.

• Do not excessively bully/harass other players in or out of game. (ah yes, demanding the death of TottalyNotC, though he is not a shining star of Bee, is harassment.)

• Annoying spam that’d otherwise get you in minor trouble will get you punished harshly when it involves racial, homophobic or discriminative slurs. Otherwise, usage of slurs must have some sort of IC value and can get you in IC trouble (Minor brig sentence, valid to the receiving end). Admins also reserve the right to mess with you if you decide to use such language, though not to the point where you’re put out of the round. (Wasn’t used for any reason besides being triggered, in dchat, which doesn’t have IC value)

Just wanted to point that out.

EDIT: I am a trialmin, not a judge of the supreme bee court, please do not use this as evidence in a Player Report.

4 Likes

It would be kinda sad if that sort of salt was expunged entirely. It won’t be here anymore to point at and laugh.

5 Likes

Apologize before i hire a bitcoin killer.

4 Likes

Also if you’re desperate to find some rule broken, then there’s this:
изображение
you can’t really say the gamerwords in dc anymore so this is technically filter bypass :flushed:

2 Likes

actually yes

ban he

tbottom text

2 Likes

on lrp I thought you can say gamer words

1 Like

Not in deadchat, filter’s back

Autismus Optimus Maximus

︵ ︵
︶ ︶
឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵︺ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

1 Like

I got 3 bitcoin, make peace with you family fuckhead.

1 Like

Oh right, don’t ban he. This is funny.

@Chamoral bruh you should make more sock puppets to shit post in here lol

1 Like

Update, courtesy of @AlbertBlackwell once more.

silence, female.

not saying to harass them

just
y’know
keeping notes of them being slight cunts.

3 Likes

Also said to remove atmos from the game to stop plasma floods. lole

2 Likes

I am still doubtful Eliza is robust enough to survive a murderbone attempt. Maybe on a dead pop but that’s not really murderbone anyway.

3 Likes