Cryphia Liebherri (Zimon9) Player Feedback

Hello,

My character Cryphia Liebherri can typically be seen in an engineering role, but they have also worked in the medical, research, and supply department. (so pretty much all of them?)

I wanted to ask what others think of this character, and if they’ve had any negative experiences with them? If so, please let me know, so that I can prevent those kinds of interactions in the future. In particular, I wanted to ask if my character is too pushy, or if they don’t involve enough people, when they’re working on something, or if they don’t delegate enough, if they’re in a command role? Please let me know if you have any other feedback, as well.

Thank you.

18 Likes

CRYPHIAAAA CRYPHIA!! Always very very nice. I love Cryphia!!!

3 Likes

You helped me with botany AND got me a space carp to ride around on! So polite so kind!

2 Likes

Best moff/10

1 Like

absolutely dependable and dependence-inducing
I know the station is in good hands and can recover from many situations if Cryphia is on engineering, for example

6 Likes

Good character, always a pleasure to be around.

4 Likes

Cryphia’s fun and knowledgeable. Whenever they’re doing engi, I know for a fact we’re actually getting power within a reasonable time-frame.

10/10 would hug

4 Likes

Cryphia taught my friend brice daffodil how the SM works, and showed us both how to tactically remove the floor to the vacuum of space in an emergency. Takes the time to type out how and why every detail of something works.

First person who ever responded to my syndicate codewords and helped me out. Taught me how to steal the station blueprints and gave me all their TC. You always know when you see Cryphia they can, and probably are, single handedly doing every job in their department as the sole employee.

10/10, please practice getting used to T chat so people can see your chat bubble. Some people may walk away before you say something and miss out on interacting with your fantastic character.

4 Likes

As a mobile Cora, we built a great custom shuttle with Cryphia. They are really good at using emotes and role-play. I enjoy their conversations.

2 Likes

I feel obligated to mention that I only recently learned the trick to space the SM, thanks to @sugarcubed (as well as many, many other engineering mechanics).

Thank you for the feedback with regards to using the TGUI chat function, I definitely do need to practice using it more, thank you.

1 Like

Wait so that’s why I don’t see some people’s bubbles?? Because they type with the say verb? Thats. CRAZYYYYY!!

2 Likes

11/10 moff! Has repeatedly attempted to shove how the SM works into my tiny, tiny skull. One day I shall learn. Generally good at their job and super friendly, makes me actually wanna work as an engie smh.

2 Likes

Robust, good pranks that make me have mini-heart attacks, Clever antag that was recently subject to Identity theft by a tot.

10/10

2 Likes

All of my interactions with you were fun and it’s always nice to see around!
Joanna approves.

1 Like

Recognizable moth, engineer :+1:

1 Like

One of my favorite moffs and overall players to interact with!! Can always count on them to repair the attacks of EMAGMANs and other issues! Very kind, helpful and good to have around, still missing sec hours though hehe, the small clown-assassination gimmick you did is still my highlight of last month

1 Like

Actually competent, rare engineering w. Not only that, WILLING TO TEACH COMPETENCE!

You’re a cool engineer.

4 Likes

Best moff (tied with Plants)
Thanks for responding to comms and being calm and cheerful even under pressure.

2 Likes

Only moth Kane stands to the point they are friends. Also always open to gimmicks which is rare.

2 Likes

Capture
Eyebrows.

3 Likes