Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
(2023/01/18)
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Griefing; injecting people with nerve agents
Appeal Reason:
I’m a new player, I thought it would be funny to inject with monkey mutagens but didn’t know I was practically ruining that entire round for the player.
Additional Information:
Thank you for reading

Have you been playing any other servers in the past year that might have anything good to say about you?

1 Like

honestly probably not, i hopped on this game a year ago and griefed like 3 servers and havent played since, but if you give me another change you wont regret it.

Permanent bans require that at least a year has passed and that the banned person can provide a vouch from the admin team from another, reputable server to be considered.

1 Like

Dang. A year has passed but I have no experience in any other server. :*( could y’all please tell me a server that is reputable?

Pretty much just other SS13 servers with decently-sized playerbases and reasonable staff.
Paradise or TGMC come to mind.

1 Like

As the others have stated, for this appeal to even be considered you’ll need a vouch from a reputable server that has a decent sized playerbase and reasonable staff.

If you havent been rather active on other servers theres a very high likelyhood that you wont recieve a vouch from them, so I’d advise playing on another reputable server for a few months.

Yeah so as others have already said in this thread, you need to provide a vouch from a reputable server to be eligible for appeal.

Feel free to open a new appeal once you aquire said vouch.