Crossedfall HOST report (Huge drama alert)

Your Discord: You know who I am

Offender’s Discord: @CrossedFall

Rules Broken (if relevant): All of them

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: CrossedFall has ACTIVATED the NO FUN button by PROHIBITING ?slot gambling in BeeStation 13 DISCORD. Gambling has been one of the main # general discord attractions. Look at all ?slot gambling retractors. How curious that NONE of em are in the top 10. Admins ?slotted, banned people ?slotted, everyone ?slotted. Its not even restricted to #bot-spam. It’s directly REMOVED. Hours of fun and good experiences gone. The leaderboard? Banished. All of that because some anti fun JELAOUS people said it was, and everyone KNOWS FUN is not allowed to be had.

Additional Information:

imagen

These are a definitive PROOF of the HIPOCRISY of the administration team. I want ?slot back. ?slotting in general was such a slutty (ba dum tss) thing to do, but it felt SO GOOD. Why??!! WHY WAS IT REMOVED?!!! “Slot in bot-spam” - quotes said by FOOLS. The WHOLE point is sharing. Sharing with the beeple your gains and your loses. This used to be a family. And I always saw Crossed as the Family Guy. But I see he’s nothing more than a Homer Simpson.
imagen
I rest my case
Bring ?slot back. At least in bot-spam. Preferably in all channels.

7 Likes

Today is a good day not to have discord

7 Likes

I was a king… BUT I HAVE FALLEN!! Those that I stepped on, TO ATTAIN MY ENLIGHTENED POSITION, are buried under the dirt I caste aside in my wake!
A KING STRIPPED OF HIS TITLE AND SENT BACK DOWN TO EARTH TO TOIL IN THE FILTH WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!

What folly of nature caused this horrible occurrence to befall upon ME?!!

The gamblers and unthinking paycheck spenders are fraught with a void!

A king such as myself, brought down from such a position has an empty void, so thusly, the lot of us have been brought together under a similar paddock filled with the same vile cow droppings and tall snake ridden grass!

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!! GET THOSE FILTHY PEASANTS AWAY FROM ME, THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND ME, I WANT MY THRONE BACK!!

THE GODS SHALL ANSWER FOR THIS, IF AN ANSWER TO OUR COMBINED PLEAS AND CRIES ARE NOT MET!!

Those pleas and cries that are shouted into the void “but were didz it go…???” are not being met at the current time…

EDIT: SOME PROOF, ALBEIT OLD, OF MY KINGSHIP!!
Screenshot 2023-11-08 165938

3 Likes

User above me forgot to mention half of their riches came from Axel…

Anyways i was top 3 with the ocassional ?daily command on bot-spam,i blame the General gamblers spammers…

3 Likes

get discord, its good, trust me (it sucks)

I believe I mentioned Axel, and Mister Foster, in the broad category of those I stepped on and are buried under the dirt of my footsteps!

Even on my PC monitor, the ?slot fills the entire screen, is extremely annoying to see, covers the whole chat with useless info, literally always happens in the middle of a convo people are having and is generally used as a hindrance more than anything else.
Like, every single time I saw it happen, it’s always either 2 messages (the redeem then failed gamble) or a chat spammed with one (1) guy’s slot commands until he loses, and again, they’re the only person who gives a shit about it. To literally everyone else, well, fuck whatever convo you were having because now you gotta wait until that guy is done
It’s a meaningless activity that made talking in General worse only so that like a handful of people get to boast about big numbers, good riddance

1 Like

I’ll also add that all of you had all the opportunities to move that stuff to the bot-spam channel and then occasionally doing a ?leaderboard in general to boast
But instead you guys chose to spam it in the general chat where most conversations happen and is almost always active, annoying everyone else in the process

You brought that onto yourself lol

3 Likes

cover1

2 Likes

Opening up general chat on dead hour:

8 Likes

Pls let us gamble again pls my son is hungry pls pls

1 Like

Sorry you’ll have to work in the mines

The house always wins.

10 Likes

let us gamble on bot-spam please Mr.House

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.