Cringe self antagger tries to order AI to kill someone then lets loose all the tritium Atmos made as non-antag

In-game report:

CKEY: The_Maggot_Guy

Your Discord: You know it

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Fred Boshaw

Date: 11-15-2020

Round Number: 23976 (or directly before that)

Rules Broken: Self Antag

Incident Description: (For context I was AI) Human chemist tells me to “crush his head in a door” of a random plasmeme that was doing trit at atmos and may have helped set up SM on lowpop. I don’t find an oppurtunity to so the guy goes directly to atmos, has me bolt all the doors open, and tries to attack the guy directly with a beaker (???), and when that fails, he attacks the holobarriers where the trit was thus sending insane ammounts of trit all throughout the station.

The whole station was pretty much fucked at that point with a temperature and pressure of AT LEAST over 2,000 on average, in some cases at over 20,000. All as non-antag.

Additional Information: There were also 2 people, one named “Free Abortions” and the other named “Beef Beef”, neither were clown/mime.

LRP doesn’t have a naming policy, and beepsky can reference “shitting out abortions”, so there’s really nothing wrong with either of those names unless a policy is passed for LRP.

well TIL. what about the self antagger?

Requires logs, will get to it after the others in line. I closed the report just before yours because it not only didn’t need logs, but someone else pulled and posted them anyway.

1 Like

That wasn’t self-antagging. Chromium X(?) was an antagonist plasmaman who irradiated himself and came to med bay and began to hug me. At the start of the round he was telling people he was an antagonist and the endround confirmed it. When you look at the logs you should see him saying “Hug bro” after which I sprayed acid on him. He ran away and left irradiated clothing in the hallways.

When I went to go fight him in atmos, because it was lowpop with no security, which is when I asked you to open it, I began to die of radiation poisoning while in combat with him and punched the holobarrier to take him down with me. Regrettably, there was a lot more fucking gas in there than I thought there would be.

Where I failed:

-I underestimated the number of moles of waste gasses traveling beyond the immediate area

Where you failed:

-You did not kill the non-human traitor plasmaman that was irradiating people and announcing he was a traitor despite being given a law 2 order to do so

-You saw the gas release and didn’t close the doors. You continued to leave atmos bolted and didn’t bolt down the hallway doors that would have prevented all that harm

-As the gas continued to spread through the station, you continued to not bolt doors down to prevent the spread

-You never bothered to open up doors to space via atmos and maint where you could have contained teh gas and kept complaining that panic siphon wasn’t working well (in the logs)

Why no action should be taken

-The gas was released in combat with an antagonist after he came to irradiate me in medbay

-I did not create the gas or know how much there was at the time of release

-The intention was to kill Chromium, the antagonist, who at the time did not have fireproof gear on

-The spread went from the local environment (atmos and the immediate foyer) to the greater station as a result of AI negligence

-The person writing this complaint(TheMaggotGuy) did not make any effort to prevent or mitigate these circumstances, despite watching them as they happened, and did not take any measures to isolate the non-human causing human harm while on asimov laws. The glowing green irradiated shit in the hallways should have been a real hint after being PDA’d about Chromium X

-TheMaggotGuy continued to watch Chromium X open airlocks and spread the gas he filed the report over.

Furthermore

Human chemist tells me to “crush his head in a door” of a random plasmeme that was doing trit at atmos and may have helped set up SM on lowpop

I PDA’d you informing you that he caused me harm, and this will show in the logs but isn’t in your report? You also fail to mention that he was an antagonist, self admitted, as well as being listed as a traitor in the end round report. Why is none of this in your report? Why did you not simply copy and paste the messages directly? Why did you ask nothing about this in round end when you saw Chromium X was a traitor?

tries to attack the guy directly with a beaker (???)

Acid will melt a plasmaman’s helmet/jumpsuit and limits contact with him while highly irradiated.

well TIL. what about the self antagger?

What about you? You just sat and watched as an Asimov AI while Chromium X opened up airlocks all over the station spreading the hot gas and killing people.

I welcome constructive criticism but this is both inaccurate, seemingly purposefully misleading, and wildly ignorant of your own role in these circumstances.

I don’t care how cool you want to be with everyone, if a human tells you to kill a plasmaman for causing human harm - you do it. If I were in the wrong I would be responsible and could have been ahelped.

Nobody enjoyed that round. Chromium did a real dick move and irradiated half the station before the gas release was even an issue and you had the opportunity to prevent that from happening. I really don’t appreciate you going and pointing a finger at me for trying to do something about the valid traitor irradiating the station.

1 Like

you said to crush his head in a door. I thought you were lying and self antagging based on his previous behavior. because of his assumed behavior I didn’t kill him, instead crushed him a bit and asked if his hwad was crushed and left it at that. especially with the willful spreading of trit and telling me to bolt open the doors.

literally it’s fastmos. I figured leaving them unbolted would make it easier to take out the gas.

again, fastmos. it immediately propogated everywhere and I assumed it was just those 3 rooms (engie hallway, atmos foyer, and atmos)

I did tho, part of why I left it unbolted was to let it clear more easily.

no, he left via north maint by then. he was gone in maint for a good few seconds when you decided to burst the trit “bubble”

ok but it’s fucking tritium, which is extremely pressurized and hot. if you knew about the acid thing you knew this. you may not have done this maliciously but you still fucked over a round for people.

doesn’t mean you can kill the entire station as well

literally spent the latter 1/4th of the round just trying to fix it, and once I gave up only then did I notice it had spread.

didn’t notice this otherwise I wouldn’t have let him literally bring me directly onto the shuttle.

I thought you were lying and self antagging based on his previous behavior. because of his assumed behavior I didn’t kill him, instead crushed him a bit and asked if his hwad was crushed and left it at that. especially with the willful spreading of trit and telling me to bolt open the doors.

Yeah you assumed, shit happens. I’m bummed out you didn’t read the round end report or notice any of the sketchy shit he was doing, but yeah.

no, he left via north maint by then. he was gone in maint for a good few seconds when you decided to burst the trit “bubble”

I dont think the timeline lines up correctly here, but I was mutating and fucked up so perhaps it’s the case.

ok but it’s fucking tritium, which is extremely pressurized and hot. if you knew about the acid thing you knew this. you may not have done this maliciously but you still fucked over a round for people.

I absolutely knew that atmos would be hot enough to kill the both of us, but I had no idea that it would spread like it did and I did not go out of my way to cause any of this to proliferate the way that it did.

Where I see this being different from using something like fire, for example, is that doing this SHOULD have not caused collateral damage. In the case that both myself and chromium died, none of the equiptment in atmos would be damaged and it could be either be vented to space or entered with a holobarrier and firesuit.

doesn’t mean you can kill the entire station as well

I was dead before airlocks to the rest of the station were opened. The gas was was not spread beyond the immediate vicinity of atmospherics by me. There was no effort for any means of distribution of the gas on my part and I did harm anyone else before this nor would I have wanted to, with the exception of Chromium X who was posing an immediate and incredibly dangerous radioactive threat when I’m the only medbay staff and poisoned myself. As opposed to fire or bombs etc, this should not have caused the damage that it ultimately did.

I would really hope that after clearing up those things that you have a better opinion of me than to think I would maliciously self-antag, especially considering the rounds before and after where I was an actual antagonist and didn’t harm, rob, or loot a single person. I played maybe half a dozen tonight.

I always welcome criticism, but that was such a shitty situation with a lot of at play and a antagonist player(Chromium X) that routinely creates high risk situations with radiation, the supermatter, fires, tritium, fusion, etc even as a non-antagonist as danger-bait that routinely spill over and cause mass damage. I’ve ahelped him numerous times lately for doing this shit as a nonantagonist and of course as an antagonist he wanted to see that chaos bear fruit.

1 Like

Logs are no longer required, since we have our culprit and a reasonable explanation. People make even catastrophic mistakes from time to time, and this player has the clean record to back up the possibility of it being such.

If a human orders asimov silicon to kill non-human, you don’t ask why or hesitate. You just do it. Any player issuing a law 2 order is responsible for what happens, not the silicons that are simply following their laws.

They could even be an actual antag and it doesn’t matter - you are law bound to follow human orders and protect the human issuing the orders. That’s part of the glory of being a silicon - you are are not loyal to NT; you just follow your laws.

I have nothing in particular to say on the rest of what is here.

Report processed