Council Split

Totally right. And still some people claim that it won’t help without any backing words even.

Also, there is an unformal split between some admins, that focus on different servers mainly.

This entire council consists of MRPfags/unrobust cucks trying to make a hugbox out of LRP cuz they don’t like it as it is.

3 Likes

I would add that they just make MRP as a hugbox, it’s okay, but why the fuck lrp is affected, that makes zero sense.

3 Likes

LRP is a shithole of validhunting and metagruding.
I started playing on LRP. It used to be chill.
Now everyone just buys dsword and stim-packs.
Don’t let an assistant into your department to steal all your mats? Unga unga, you valid now.

1 Like

It is chill if you aren’t contesting greytiders objectives.

So literally anything not nailed down?

Nonononno I have admin backing me on this one. I got banned for this, so that doesn’t work, YOU ARE LYING!!!

Admin got caught lying, top ten bruh moments for sure.

i mean what’s the cost of trying to see if this works?

There is even no cost in doing this at any point.

If you don’t go around and mess with the tiders you won’t get fucked, as CE I can just chill doing autistic SM shit with next to none interference

i mean
both sides are saying the same thing really
“uhh council is full of lrp people who cant rp”
“uhh council is full of mrp people who are unrobust”
truth is sage is now an lrp server and lrp server is basically a void full of robust terminators which is no longer fun for most lrp people who were playing during 200pop bee

where, where are the dswords and stim-packs, i literally only play bee LRP and i have never seen what you mean so either youve just joined on a murderbone round which happens or you are making stuff out of nowhere, i know the server and we do not want it changed, why should you change a server that has the player appeal we dont want it to change why should a small minority like you decide that pushing someone is self antag and bannable like what the fuck shut up

absolute fucking kek im crying

3 Likes

No, it is fun if you don’t greytide, you won’t get robusted unless you ask for it, or contest something. You are saying empty words not backed up with anything. I already said that it’s that way and you can play on this server how ever you want. And I am not the only one who was saying this.

I have 1300 hours, much of them were on LRP when it was a proper LRP, not NRP like it is right now. I want LRP to be a server that is fun for people that just start their journey with SS13, not when they often ask on dchat why they were killed and they can’t do shit.

I am also crying… people judge without facts, basically second fun “police-council” award.

everything looks strong when you are weak

1 Like

As it was fun, it is now, but less, because hug-alike rules are being enforced.