Council Split

So because lrp and mrp servers are so different, both servers(but mainly lrp) suffers from decisions not well made for both of them, as they are different, very different.
So I am proposing that we split council in two accordingly to LRP Council and MRP council.
Surely after that, we elect new LRP council members so they will make best decisions according to low rp styled gameplay, making council ruled decisions more weighted and suitable.

15 Likes

Based. I don’t think I need to explain why this is a fucking great idea

7 Likes

What a based fucking thread. This is a great idea.

8 Likes

Tian council when?
Bottom text

4 Likes

this was talked about many times
jannies say no

Not today, not today. It’s too obvious that this change is necessary, it can’t go any further like that.

6 Likes

this is so much better than communism or middle east religions i approve

5 Likes

hi as one of the main people who actually started this, its actually vital i dont think you MRP players really know what kind of shit is being forced on us we need a split council or else LRP will die because of the enforcement on MRP rules onto an LRP server

4 Likes

Yes, that’s also what I was saying earlier.

2 Likes

That’s the same as killing two people, while targetting one, but because you can’t move the other one you kill both.

3 Likes

I completely agree with this, as most of the player base is on MRP council candidates are more likely to be those from MRP it makes no sense having them discuss changes about a server they don’t play

4 Likes

“preferred server MRP” and you are commenting on stuff that doesnt affect you at all to try kill LRP, its like you want all the shitters to be on MRP, the server was fine until people like you came along

I also think this is the right way to go, with both servers being as different as they are, it isn’t effective having only one council for two different servers

4 Likes

what the fuck?
where did i say KILL LRP

i literally gave jannies this split idea multiple times
so shut the fuck up

We are getting dark powered people on our side.

Can’t see any open threads on this.

well duh
as i already said
jannies said no
so doubt there’s a lot of topics open on something they dont agree

Council is not siding with any server, and same goes for admins. Splitting it will not help.

No it will. You also haven’t proved with anything that it won’t helped, as for the positive side there are pros that will actually help.

apart from the fact that most of the council are MRP players whos opinions are being forced on a server who has no involement with them

3 Likes