Council Member Election Discussion

This is for discussion about the candidates. Shitposting, if too de-railing, may be deleted.

No zesko allowed, skelly man bad
Richblood is a lizard
moccha is moccha
kate is a cat
hum my argument is solid and irrefutable.

2 Likes

Everyone was bitching at how Zeskorion was a shit Admin even after he got deadminned for what he did. Kinda surprising that he’s getting approval.

The people that voted for him have Stockholm syndrome.

A vocal minority, xlyana. People hate me cuz i dont bother trying to keep a good public face. You know me. I’ll do what i think needs to be done, and i won’t sugar coat it. And look at all these youngass greenears risin up in the admin team after i left… you already gave the sham title of senior admin to kasual! Bah!

Lemme tell you a lil somethin. I may’ve gotten people mad, but i was better than any of them newbies. You just panicked cuz of all the salty fucks makin report threads. Also, cuz i call ya on your dumb shit all the time.

I dont really know where im goin with this, it’s 4 AM and i gotta sleep. Bein deadminned aint much affected me though, other than making me not want to play cuz i know the direction the admin team’s goin aint a good one.

the only problem i see with zesko is that he makes changes to game that no one asked for

How are you lying out of your teeth like this when you’ve said yourself that we were too lenient on you?

2 Likes

Better than newbies
Abuses toolkit for own fun

Elect crusader
20gang

2 Likes

I don’t know if you retards know but council doesn’t do anything code related so your
‘I MAKE SURE DA VOTES BE MERGED DEPENDING ON DA PLAYER VOTES’ is completely retarded as that is up to the maintainers
become a coder or maintainer lol!

1 Like

ok what the fuck is a council anyway
ppooo pooo gonna ban admins?

2 Likes

-i didnt know-
you scared that i will be better council.

What Alfred said. Most applicants are talking about features and the code side of the game when it has nothing to do with council. Council is for deciding the policies of Bee, which is mainly player conduct and some aspects of server config. If you want to make changes in the code then literally just PR them, anyone is free to do it.

Also zesk’s personal player philosophy is very LRP and solo player focused, so you’d likely see rulings which made the game into more of that and admins having to enforce his playstyle on all.

2 Likes

The council “election” is basically a popularity vote spiced up with meme votes too, few care about the actual policies and views. Wait … that’s all elections, everywhere.

1 Like

Not sold on becoming a council member, so this is a long shot. I’m relatively new to most players, less then 500 hours. But i tend to act in the interest of the community and make fun within the limits of the rules. I treat players with respect and dignity and reserve my judgement. I believe in stringent leadership that obeys the standard and hold others to that standard! Vote veteran, vote Foxhole!

I’m going to be honest and blunt: Zeskorion is not fit for council.

He was given very lenient treatment during his adminship, which he himself admit. He is supremely confident in his own judgement most of the time, especially pertaining to things he has experience in (such as virology) and from time to time this leads him to go above the restrictions placed upon him, for example, forcing virology policy past the council with no vote. Repeatedly. And attempting to shut down a counter vote. He acts far too autocratic to be on the council.

Additionally, his adminship shows that he holds others to a different standard than himself.

2 Likes

Are you looking for people with knowledge of the game? or people with a history of diplomacy good conduct?

Not going to lie, @Ruediger4 and @Arbalezt seem like the best candidates right now. Everyone else is seeming either too bent on showing the middle finger to Zesk, or a little too shitposty.

I agree with this.

Regardless of my personal opinion, objectively he has shown that his attitude is not one to push towards more discourse and for understanding, the screenshot Xlyana posted should be enough to invalidate the candidacy on its own.

@Arbalezt and @OwenMcShain are my votes tbh.

As a sidenote, I can’t 100% promise I’ll be able to be council since I may get a tight schedule later this year with college and other personal plans (even though Council is more debate and suggest(tbf should’ve added that to add info)) so if that happens and I somehow got most votes, I may have to just backpedal and leave whoever’s second place my spot.

But hey, worth the shot.