Confession thread

i still play with my “”"""""""""“ironically”"""""""""""""""" created catgirl hos main character :pensive:

may the space gods forgive me

1 Like

i told the captain he had brain worms and then just repeatedly lobotomized him

forgiven

but cringe but forgiven

you show resent and regret, forgiven but don’t do more

it was funny so I’ll forgive but no more

“KYLE ROBERTS FUCKS CATGIRLS”
“yes”
unforgiven

gimmicks are fun, forgiven

unforgiven

unforgiven

forgiven

unforgivable

you cannot be forgiven

stop touching corgis

yeah “ironic” unforgiven until it stops

based and forgiven

1 Like

I am now half the cringe, but you have to understand the wizard:

The shotgun could not miss him

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mhm this is a complete sentence.

2 Likes

During my first months of playing ss13 I methbombed, welderbombed and threw IEDs at the brig almost every round for no reason.

6 Likes

You are forgiven, as you were still new and the sadist in all of us was very much present

2 Likes

I posted a guide called “dunk on security-chan 3: how to self antag and get away with it” It was deleted, probably for the better

Download_(17)

6 Likes

sometimes, when i ask the warden or hos for the contraband locker for illegal tech, i lie about needing both the loot in the locker and the grenade launcher just so i can keep the weapon for myself :frowning:

is this a sin? it’s not written anywhere but I won’t forgive it

we all had the “kinda a griefer” phase when we learnt, forgiven

a bit cringe but you show regret, forgiven

bastard tried to trick me, unforgiven

One day I was very bored and decided to make a small prank
I used console at tcomms to send fake pda messages. I have decided to impersonate one crew member and messaged AI asking it to do the opposite of every request I will ever have for them on radio.
AI was apparently very eager to follow that order and that crewmember got annoyed to the point of being straight up mad and salty.
Before I realized they broke into sat and carded the AI.
I managed to catch up with them in kitchen where they were deep frying the card, tried to explain it was just a prank but was too late, they ate the AI on my very eyes.

I kept low profile for the rest of the round. Somehow nobody was digging into that issue. I kept checking ban list and player reports for few more weeks knowing that I’ll have to step up and explain the true reason for AI behaviour if anyone ever decided to report it

i don’t like ss13, and i consider all of you unfunny people

3 Likes

the dark side promised me le robust metafriends and rp, I can break the shackles of constant tiding with no goal… you do not understand the power of a battle buddy…

especially you, you’re unfunny

3 Likes

yes. I am. 20202020202020202020

forgiven

unforgiven for being mean :frowning:

1 Like

Before autodoc removal I had planned to leave monkey brains in public autodocs.

4 Likes

I have, since joining Bee, surgically implanted a pet collar into two troublemakers

baser and forgiven

forgiven

1 Like