Confession thread

confess your spessman sins here and you may be forgiven

7 Likes

One time I found Kapu standing SSD outside of medbay so I flushed him down disposals :flushed:

7 Likes

I ordered a borg to de-heart a felinid.

I’m not looking for forgiveness, I forced a borg to kill his metabuddy.

6 Likes

I keep saying that I ERP but I actually never ERPed

9 Likes

I spawned a nuke ops team in the middle of a rev round for no reason about 15 months ago.

I got away with it.

9 Likes

sin is based, forgiven

sin is based, forgiven

HORRIBLE SIN, WONT BE FORGIVEN

based, forgiven

5 Likes

I once flooded the escape shuttle with about sixty monkey cubes worth of monkeys.

And forgot to take a screenshot. :frowning:

1 Like

a sin but I’ll forgive

even cringer

2 Likes

i repurposed a friendo circuit follower into a speedy suicide meth bomber

1 Like

both based and cringe

forgiven

1 Like

I used to bait people into my kitchen as a traitor cook for the sole purpose of turning them into hamburgers. For example by laying the food behind the kitchen table instead of on top of it. They were not my objectives, I just wanted player meat.

7 Likes

extremely based, not even a sin but forgiven

1 Like

One time some one tried to ERP with me at lavaland and it left me confused then I was before on the whole matter

1 Like

I have boiled at least 15 SSD people alive in showers

3 Likes

i deepfried a IPC´s brain after he stole my piegun

5 Likes

if you didn’t ERP I don’t think that’s a sin

cringe and unforgiven

quite cringe but I’ll forgive

I try to be nice and improve the mood for others so much I can be considered incompetent at jobs that require less forgiveness.

I can get uncomfortable pushing gimmicks.

I went on fulp and made a furry character when I was just starting because I got lured in by a friend and thought race bonuses were more present, expecting god knows what for playing that. (I HAD 20 HOURS)

I collected nya’s of over 20 people for a contest and people are now expecting more from me

I went from based cat hater to metafriend of cats

I do things specifically for content sometimes, especially gimmicks

Worst of all:
I sold fried head and advertised it as selling head (it got sold out and I think the joke was funny for that one round) but I also sold photocopies of coraline gween and others for a collective 12,000 credit profit which I still have recorded. My buyers were the ai, assistants, I think a few heads of staff and maybe some other people.

I convinced a wizard to not kill me with pictures of Coraline Gween and murdered him shortly after.

:pensive: I shilled my channel on beecord.

also while I was ghost I saw someone excited about first time wiz and when I got revived and saw them in wiz robes I immedieatly murdered them since sec moment.

I like to deep fry Ian and then just leave him sitting on a random table somewhere for people to find and mourn over.

3 Likes

Touching Ian is worse than killing entire departments worth of staff.

6 Likes

Oh, I once got a prayer for food and instead of giving them a cookie, I sent them a corgi burger. They suicided on the spot after one bite when they realized what it was.

5 Likes