Confession thread 5: forgive forever forget

Back when we had fastmos I wiped out the entire station when learning to make Trit. Some how I messed up the Turbine and released a load of super heated water vapour.

I also got a certain virus effect removed because I was power creating it a lot of rounds and making an entire role pointless. (Goodbye “11 Good Mutation Virus”)

I grew a plant that turned people into mute corgis. 24 hours later, corgium was removed from strange seeds spawn list.

2 Likes

I became a moderator

5 Likes

everybody makes mistakes, fodgiven

ppwergamjing is a heinus sin but forgiven nonetheless

same as above

straight to hell

1 Like

Moff agrees.

2 Likes

I push for constant better RP standards on bee and trying to lessen validhunt and all dumb shit like this

meanwhile everytime I start roleplaying with other characters I end up feeling extremely tired mentally, really quickly - or I get quickly uninterested and feel like I need to bail out (probably cuz of ADHD)

Which, makes me a bit of an hypocrite lmao, but I do enjoy watching other people have fun

the corgium removal was because corgium wiped all antag datum from someone when used iirc.

And also because people were using it as a combat tool (turn into corgi by prickly tomato throw, kill dog with bat, win)

I was a head rev who got turned into a corgi, and it counted me as dead when I got transformed into a corgi. Which was beyond stupid

Fair enough. Makes more sense.

anti sin

everyone has flaws, try to embrace even alward roleplay moments
forgiven

I was a head rev who got turned into a corgi, and it counted me as dead when I got transformed into a corgi. Which was beyond stupid

This isn’t a problem with corgium but revs, when you got turned into a corgi you existed inside the corgi. It got removed because it was kinda broken though lol

a tot clown tried to preform a “comedic” “gimmick” to buy the hand tele off me (cap) for some random shit

rather anoyed from his previous antics
(stealing my gun while fighting a blob, shooting at me, and sliping us while fighting a blob)
and his compleate lack of assistance in fighting said blob i shot him to softcrit and threw him in medbay’s sec post (he survived)

afterwards sec hunted him down (he did not survive)

1 Like

I’m waiting for your confession of working with the deep state to artificially inflate this series @bluezorua

1 Like

oh fuck I forgor :skull:

forgiven

1 Like

While playing a lizard I betrayed my race by taking a closet full of clothing in a round where there were many moths and laying them out on the kitchen serving table until not a single pixel of desk was left. I fed the moths…

1 Like

So you’re insinuating that lizards are against all other races by default?

1 Like

forgiven for some race traitory is allowed (moffs cool)

1 Like

no but I didn’t lay out any meat for my kind to eat either… only clothes

Yes. SS13 is a perpetual free-for-all race war. Being kind to anyone that doesn’t look like you is fraternising with the enemy and should get you banned for fail-RP.

3 Likes

I commissioned more Kiera art lately. This latest one had me commit two great sins.

I found an artist I liked and they ended up only being contactable via twitter, so I had to make an account :face_vomiting:

Even worse, after I commissioned them for seasonal Christmas Kiera art, I found out that they are a Vtuber.

Is there any hope for me?

1 Like

It’s all over for you. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

link?