Combat ideas

When grabbed (2,3 or 4 level grab) use a knife to stab your aggressor, inflicting damage, embedding the knife, and causing some heavy bleeding

This also applies to xenos, if you are being tackled, you stab the xenomorph, stunning them for a moment to escape.

You can throw yourself at enemies, tackling them to the ground, a shield blocks this.

When on the ground, targeting legs and on disarm intent, you swipe at their legs, knocking them to the ground for a very short duration, Used to buy yourself time to get up.

You can bite people while grabbed, inflicting minor brute, and more stamina damage from the pain.

spamming space bar SLIGHTLY Reduces Stamina crit.

Use a flashbang/ Grenade to shove into someone’s mouth

Shoot, and aim for mouth to detonate grenade

no

baystation

baystation

also baystation iirc

no

yes

no

1 Like

I enjoy goons way of attacking, where if you click beyond your reach with a melee weapon in hand, it just attacks the tile you can reach in that direction

why no to most of them

no

refuses to elaborate

let me spit in the eyes of the head of security whilst cuffed and i’ll be happy

no because that’s dumb

no because this encourages macro use

no because stamina damage should be reserved to its very limited sources, i.e. chems, batongs and disablers

THe grenade mouth thing is where you pull the pin, and shove in someone’s mouth to escape a grab, you can shoot at the grenade to detonate at, as a bullet striking a grenade will very likely set it off

Just ban macro users

Pain exists from stamina damage, pain exhausts, disablers exhaust

Ah yes, let’s just let someone who has a grenade of any kind escape a grab instantly and give them a chance to immediately gib the person they just escaped from if they have a gun

baystation

sounds like you need to join the bay server that runs on weekends like NSV.

I wanted these combat ideas to add more diversity to the bland shove, grab punch, unarmed fighting

WYPI, you will get it⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I think its better if we keep it simple , so we dont raise the skill ceilling to high, possibly creating a monster robusto player. For example, just see titanfall 2 , The top player are literal gods.
But also not to give free wincard like Baseball bat perma stun (thank god that was removed) that lower the floor too much, giving an easy way to cheese combat

Mostly stuff that would port from Bay BUT these have skills that you need to do them.

I’m not sure if any server has this. I’d imagine this isn’t any different really than using shoves.

This is asking for people to make autoclickers/macros to immediately cure stam crit. No.

I don’t even want to think about the code for this.

Might be nice to port over TG’s gloves that let ya tackle shit, its a good way to counter eswords but it can be high risk high reward at times

I remember buying those for a few rounds, and 50% of the time spending the round naked, crippled & half dead because i jumped right into a vending machine

they’re very fun

Haha every depiction of xenomorph shows that they are only harmed via high caliber weapons, knife wouldn’t do anything against their hardened skin.

Your other suggestions are just copy pasted baystation mechanics

Also I’ve played servers which use stamina pain and exhaust and holy shit it’s just nothing but annoying.

1 Like

combat idea: you can lose teeth when punched like on the civ13 server

if you lose more than half your teeth you cease to be able to chew food and begin talking in a british accent

3 Likes