Colorando/Charles Itilia Job ban Appeal / Banned by bs_sage | RukoFamicom (Denied)

A few points:

• Nancy was dead by the time you diced them up

[2020-03-04 22:50:36.344] ATTACK: Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) Has succumbed to death while in soft critical with -0.7 points of health! (Security Office (204, 142, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:52:06.357] ATTACK: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) has attacked no key/(Nancy Druid) with double-bladed energy sword (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -125.5) (Security Office (204, 141, 2))

• Nancy’s death was not directly caused by you, but you very actively took part in beating them down alongside this supposedly identified traitor

[2020-03-04 22:45:51.821] ATTACK: SHI33ER/(Alfred Hill) has kicked Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) (NEWHP: 76) (Service Hallway (134, 152, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:45:52.725] ATTACK: SHI33ER/(Alfred Hill) has kicked Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) (NEWHP: 67) (Service Hallway (134, 152, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:45:53.068] ATTACK: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) has stunned Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) (NEWHP: 67) (Service Hallway (133, 152, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:45:53.679] ATTACK: SHI33ER/(Alfred Hill) has kicked Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) (NEWHP: 55) (Service Hallway (134, 152, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:45:53.996] ATTACK: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) has stunned Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) (NEWHP: 55) (Service Hallway (133, 152, 2))

• Nancy was arrested by you after being nearly critted.

[2020-03-04 22:46:02.139] ATTACK: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) has handcuffed Not megatron/(Nancy Druid) (NEWHP: 10.8) (Service Hallway (133, 152, 2))

• Nancy did not receive appropriate care after arrest as far as I can tell (their health did go up at some point, but they were still left to bleed out ultimately, which wouldn’t happen after proper care)

• You then came back and diced the body to bits with your DEsword

• When listing his crimes to others in sec you claim he attacked the janitor you claim to have known was a traitor already as one of his crimes. He did not do this, and even if he did it wouldn’t have been criminal if you had truly identified janitor as a traitor like you claim

[2020-03-04 22:47:42.377] SAY: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) “I dont need to show you shit” (Brig (196, 152, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:47:57.792] SAY: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) “Look” (Brig (196, 151, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:48:02.648] SAY: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) “He set punji traps in botany” (Brig (196, 151, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:48:10.884] SAY: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) “Assaulted Me , a janitor and another botanist” (Brig (196, 151, 2))
[2020-03-04 22:48:18.874] SAY: Colorando/(Charles Itilia) “Hes going to gulag” (Brig (196, 151, 2))

• You claim he attacked the other botanist, who as far as logs show wasn’t even present and you claim you were searching for
  • You claim he was growing drugs (which is not illegal for botanists, especially Ambrosias Deus) which he was doing, and was also something you used to call for backup before the entire ordeal went down.
  • Everything above took place in the span of 7 minutes, from the time you started trying to arrest illegitimately over drugs to the time you were dicing up the corpse of someone who did almost nothing beyond stunning you.

I can’t verify punji boards or that you healed them. I believe the punji boards were present, but I don’t believe you tried to heal them at all due to the time that passed during this entire situation.

Take your week off of sec and consider how you affect other players in the round. Aggressively enforcing the law to the degree you were trying to and lying about what an arrested person has done so you can throw them in perma isn’t cool. You’re not banned from the server as a whole, just from security.

At no point did I use any harm intent against Nancy other than non lethal stuns

I took her straight to the medical room in brig you can sit here and tell me I didn’t gauze and bandage her out of a hard crit but I did and if you can’t find that , that’s on you

There were three botanists and one of them not even on my radar

I lied about nothing at any point I honestly don’t know what your on about because she assaulted three people in total over a simple botany search I may have had simply escalated it at the beginning but she blew it the fuck out of the water and you clearly have no intentions of addressing how she was self antaging herself to the point where I could have given her a nice long stay at gulag

I specifically remember being thrown against the janitor who was sitting in the same room with me how else would he have been so close at to sleepy pen him , I had no fucking idea the janitor was a traitor do you know how stealthy sleepy pen is when you have a shit ton of fight text and screams , I didn’t even find out until the round end log. And at no point did I claim the botanist was a traitor but all his actions up to that point usually indicate that someone is either a greytider or antaging and all her crimes were up to debate until she succumbed because we were sitting in a room with a lawyer and she clearly had no intentions of dealing with that

At no point did I use any harm intent against Nancy other than non lethal stuns

While someone else was beating the shit out of them. That’s not much better than taking part in the beating yourself as security.

can sit here and tell me I didn’t gauze and bandage her out of a hard crit but I did and if you can’t find that , that’s on you

I recognize their health went up, but that doesn’t mean they got proper care or they wouldn’t have just fallen over and died shortly afterwards.

There were three botanists and one of them one not even on my radar

They still never attacked anyone but you (and hitting janitor with you), and only used stuns on you, never harm. (Still assault for space law purposes, but not a capital crime worthy of permabrig at all)

I specifically remember being thrown against the janitor who was sitting in the same room with me how else would he have been so close at to sleepy pen him ,

You’re correct, they did throw you for six damage. That’s my bad, I didn’t realize a throw did damage - always thought they were just a knockdown. This is still pretty light considering it’s the only damage you took and the only time the janitor was attacked

I had no fucking idea the janitor was a traitor do you know how stealthy sleepy pen is when you have a shit ton of fight text and screams , I didn’t even find out until the round end log.

I also mis-interpreted what you said in your first post about the janitor. I thought you knew at the time they were antag, not after the fact.

All of these on top of what is now a very shaky initial story to the start of the encounter:

Yeah I tried to arrest her over drugs because she was not being helpful

Was not attempting to arrest that botanist in the first place

Yeah sure my main reason for “attempting” an arrest was invalid from the start

Failing to help once you realized your earlier medical treatment wasn’t enough. Round is still going at this point.

I never took to cloning because shuttle was already under 5 minutes and there no point

And finally I very strongly disagree with this as well

hand out rightful sentences and follow space law where it permits.

Closing this now as I don’t see this going anywhere but in circles. To re-iterate what was said earlier though: I really think you need to reflect on your power-tripping nature and consider how you affect other players in the round negatively. You might end up slapped with a Rule 1 head/sec ban in the future otherwise, and it will be much longer if your antics continue on the scale of this round.