Colonelvukasin banned by whyiscaeciliustaken

CKEY: Colonelvukasin

Admin’s CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 3 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-01-05 07:24

Round ID: 11103

Ban Reason: Killed the clown over suspicion that he lubed the floors near the blob. He didn’t. MRP only ban

Appeal Reason: So i arrived at the station and the first thing i hear is “medical is fucked” i ask why and its the blob, so i go to EVA get a space suit and go to medbay where i see that people being draged from fighting the blob and a shiter clown just being an annoyance pushing people and playing some god forsaken instrument.
I get a bonesaw and rush over into maintenance and start choping at the blob
After doing this a couple of times and returning to medbay to get healed i go back and see this shitler just fucking standing there doing nothing and the floor being wet or lubed and sense i thought the blob was networked fiber i thought the clown lubed the floor
I then slip and almost got killed by 2 spores then the RD saved me and i go back see that he ran away, he came back after a while thats when i crited him

Additional Information: The networked fiber and pressurized slime have similar color and that was like my 3rd blob round

+1 if what he says is true, its very easy to confuse blob strains as a non ghost/person without a proper hud

Yes, it it quite possible to confuse blob strains, but just because there was space lube on the floor doesn’t mean you can just kill the clown if you didn’t see who did it. By all means search him for a spray bottle or whatever, but don’t just assume it was him and kill him with a circular saw. I’m not going to remove it entirely as you have some really bad MRP notes, but I can reduce it by a day.

ye bout the notes
the 2nd one is a really big misunderstanding and 7th is completely false

hey is it lowered?

20 character limit is unbased and gay af

Resolved as this expired.