Coleman stove banned by whyiscaeciliustaken

**CKEY: colemanstove

**Admin’s CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: golden

**Ban Type: server

**Ban Length: perma

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-12-25 09:53

**Round ID: 10662

**Ban Reason: Stunned, fullstripped and locked a security officer in the mass driver for trying to arrest them. Has three pages of rather nasty notes. Appeal on the forums.

**Appeal Reason: I don’t see how this is even a banning offense, especially a perma ban, because I didn’t kill or hurt anyone I just out robusted him and won and took his stuff. I am sorry for locking him in there without a way of escaping. I gave him the chance to escape but he was unresponsive plus I assumed someone would find him because there were a lot of people in chapel.

**Additional Information: My other notes have been appealed and I won the majority of them, and the others I haven’t won were situations where the admin didn’t even reply and just waited for it to expire.

Appealed/expired notes don’t show up unless we specifically push a button to show them.

The “perma” part is to force you to come here and explain yourself as you had already disconnected before being contacted. It’ll be heavily reduced so long as you explain your actions.

Please don’t stun, cuff and fullstrip security officers for trying to legitimately arrest you. Leaving them in the mass driver with no means of escape or calling for help isn’t great either.

Still, since you’ve explained yourself I’ll reduce this to a couple of days.