Clown creatures

I would like to see more the mutants clown creatures so I suggest new ways to spawn them. It could be added a Crossbred slime that when injected 10u of bananium it spawn a random clown creature when is activated, this could be added as a secondary function to an already existing Crossbred slime.
I also suggest a mutation of clowns that turn them into a random clown creature. Imaging a clown is exposed to radiation and end up as a slender clown.

3 Likes

Please no… Clowns scare me enough, imagine slender clown… Just no…

Necro bad, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

102947607-ee2a6780-44c3-11eb-97e0-73c3d232eb08

4 Likes

Who could be scared of clowns? They’re such lovable and jolly fellows!

2 Likes

You can get a living lube creature as a random drop from arcade machines…

1 Like

I also suggest a mutation of clowns that turn them into a random clown creature. Imaging a clown is exposed to radiation and end up as a slender clown.

unironically yes

8 Likes

Funnily enough this is being planned for the upcoming gold crossbreeds.

1 Like

That is already a thing on /tg/ , being able to breed very weird creatures with Cytology. It is by no means perfect, but it might be worth thinking about implementing it on Bee as well? Maybe? :thinking:

Is cytology science?

It’s part of xenobio. You basically go around in maint and gather dna probes which you can use to create Monsters or pets with.

Fun. More stuff for Xenobio to powergame with.

Wouldn’t call it powergame, the monsters you can make are fairly weak (usually) and take a Ton of ingredients to make. Nutrients, Botany ingredients and more

Also is it just me or do people start using the term powergame completely out of viable contexts?

everything i dont like is powergaming

4 Likes

Clonws would be troled into mutating by genetists

It’s the least cringe thing xenobio has lol

they could even straight up remove gold in favor of cytology

gold delete is the plan
xenobiocord is gonna make the slimes make leather and honey or milk
and then have the crossbreeds make stuff
but yes please port cytology
and that one rocket crab