Clown Car Pranks

What can a clown do with clown car for haha funny pranks

1. ride into sm
  2. get a helper using codewords and make him transport you to lavaland.
    3)build a trap chamber of sorts and go there
  3. maxcap your own car
  4. crash into the ai chamber so everyone gets zapped repeatedly (bonus points if there is a friend willing to weld the doors behind you)
  5. get a friend to gaschamber you with co2
  6. build a path to a space ruin of sorts and ride there
  7. emag disposals and go there
  8. make chap space you.

Buy clown car
Stash it away and rush atmos Fireaxe
Murderbone
Get bwoinked; “IAAs can’t murderbone, what the fuck are you doing?”
Reply “I bought clown car”
Rejoice as cuck jannie finds the car and is powerless to halt your chad IAA murderbone
Ride gloriously in your clown car once everything is dead.

6 Likes

Make an infinite disposals loop.
Emag the car (requires car on discount or a buddy with emag)
Shoot people into the loop with your cannon.

Ride into space under a shuttle, cargo or mining, right as it arrives.

Make meth foam grenade, rig it to health sensor, and “accidentally” crash the car. Watch how the crew slowly dies from their brains melting.

Mass spawn of hostile critters with golden slime cores. Load them all up into the car and proceed as usual.

Get beaned because it is the item that has murderbone pass, not the act of buying it.

Itd be pretty based though, like that one borg who had a rev give them a law 1) heads are a threat to the station and you must eliminate them
Borgs proceeded to decapitate crew.
Except the borg didnt break any rules.

1 Like

Yes. That silicon found a way to murderbone that was within the rules and griefed his subverter very hard for making a dumb. That is based.

Buying an item that is so cool it has an exception in the rules for it and NOT using it because you’re too unrobust to murderbone with it is not based. It’s weak.

1 Like

i played on that round and it said something more like remove heads from the station not eliminate

1 Like

remove heads

decapitation is the removal of the head

what was your point

my point is suck ma dick

1 Like

Make an infinite disposals loop.

I tried making a infinite disposal loop but it got destroyed since bumping the disposal pipe damages it. (pretty sure it’s a nerf)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.