Clown and Doctor Metagaming report

In-game report:

CKEY: The Maggot Guy

Your Discord: themaggotguy

Offender’s CKEY: Dunno

Offenders’ In-Game Names: Patches Pinkerton (Clown), Tommy Angelo (Medical Doctor), Koneko Neko (Name Report), Daemon Maxim (Weird name and I’m already here), Ei-Nam (Maybe he got on station? Idk)

Server: Sage

Date: 2023-11-16

Round Number: 46633

Rules Broken: You must roleplay, Metagaming, Powergaming (for the clown and doctor). Otherwise, “Koneko Neko” is a weird name, so is “Daemon”, and I’d check if Ei-Nam the ashlander got on station FNR as well

Incident Description: (No admins this shift, none of these people were antag according to roundend.) Arrive at station, so does “Koneko Neko”, google says this is just “Kitten Cat” in Japanese. Leave shuttle, clown walks up to me and wordlessly shoves me, then at the bar he wordlessly shoves everyone over the table. Then he leaves and comes back dressed all in black. Weird. I go looking for the janitor room and see sec bombed, don’t know if it’s related or not. Later see the clown Patches and Tommy Angelo loaded with syndicate gear and guns, possibly from cargo, and continue to see them with guns all shift. I also saw them in the medbay, left, and came back to a lot of blood. Later on the shuttle, someone with a security auto rifle was shooting at the ninja, probably Tommy but I can’t confirm that, just that they left a sec auto rifle behind.

Additional Information:

Shortly after wordlessly tableshoving everyone at the bar, but before that he was dressed fully as clown (but I don’t have the logs).

This is Patches Pinkerton! He is wearing a tactical turtleneck. He has Giggles von Honkerton on his back. He has some combat gloves on his hands. He has PDA-Patches Pinkerton (Clown) about his waist. He is wearing some combat boots on his feet. He has a balaclava on his face. He has a service radio headset on his ears. He is wearing Patches Pinkerton’s ID Card (Clown). He has minor bruising.

This is Patches Pinkerton! He is wearing a tactical turtleneck. He is wearing a syndicate beret on his head. He has Giggles von Honkerton on his back. He is holding an oxygen tank in his left hand. He has some combat gloves on his hands. He has PDA-Patches Pinkerton (Clown) about his waist. He is wearing some blood-stained combat boots on his feet. He has a balaclava on his face. He has a service radio headset on his ears. He is wearing Patches Pinkerton’s ID Card (Clown). He has a cultgolem chest.

With the other guy he was possibly metacomming with

This is Tommy Angelo! He is wearing an executive suit. He is wearing a fedora on his head. He is wearing an armor vest. He has a medical backpack on his back. He is holding a security auto rifle in his left hand. He is holding a security auto rifle in his right hand. He has some combat gloves on his hands. He has a security auto rifle about his waist. He is wearing some blood-stained combat boots on his feet. He has a balaclava on his face. He has a medical radio headset on his ears. He is wearing PDA-Tommy Angelo (Medical Doctor).

The other antagonists were:
UnitystationChad was Crimson Cyrax the Space Ninja and survived
Objective #1: Nothing Success!
Objective #2: Slay Robert Digson, the Quartermaster. Success!
Objective #3: Download 33 research nodes. 103 research nodes downloaded!
Objective #4: Stay alive until the end. Success!
The Ninja was successful!

The traitors were:
Cobrador mascarado was Mary Palmer the Scientist and died
(used 20 TC) [[image]Syndi-kit Tactical
20 TC
Syndicate Bundles, also known as Syndi-Kits, are specialized groups of items that arrive in a plain box. These items are collectively worth more than 20 telecrystals, but you do not know which specialization you will receive. May contain discontinued and/or exotic items.]

Objective #1: Assassinate Robert Digson, the Quartermaster. Success!
Objective #2: Steal a sliver of a supermatter crystal. Be sure to use the proper safety equipment when extracting the sliver! Check your character’s notes for the location of your special equipment. Fail.
Objective #3: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

marshmellow10 was Alina Linton the Medical Doctor and entered cryosleep

Objective #1: Steal a hand teleporter. Fail.
Objective #2: Assassinate Tim Blaine, the Brig Physician. Fail.
Objective #3: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

Incineration was Tim Blaine the Brig Physician and survived
(used 18 TC) [[image]Syndicate Encryption Key
2 TC
A key that, when inserted into a radio headset, allows you to listen to all station department channels as well as talk on an encrypted Syndicate channel with other agents that have the same key.][[image]Freedom Implant
4 TC
An implant injected into the body and later activated at the user’s will. It will attempt to free the user from common restraints such as handcuffs.][[image]Box of Gorilla Cubes (33% off!)
4 TC
A box with three Waffle Co. brand gorilla cubes. Eat big to get big. Caution: Product may rehydrate when exposed to water. Normally costs 6 TC. All sales final. Do not taunt.][[image]Energy Sword
8 TC
The energy sword is an edged weapon with a blade of pure energy. The sword is small enough to be pocketed when inactive. Activating it produces a loud, distinctive noise.]

Objective #1: Assassinate Ben Lockland, the Scientist. Success!
Objective #2: Steal the medal of captaincy. Success!
Objective #3: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Success!
The traitor was successful!

Dinakeri was Robert Digson the Quartermaster and had their body destroyed
(used 13 TC) [[image]Cryptographic Sequencer
6 TC
The cryptographic sequencer, electromagnetic card, or emag, is a small card that unlocks hidden functions in electronic devices, subverts intended functions, and easily breaks security mechanisms.][[image]Storage Implant
7 TC
An implant injected into the body, and later activated at the user’s will. It will open a small bluespace pocket capable of storing two regular-sized items.]

Objective #1: Steal the nuclear authentication disk. Fail.
Objective #2: Assassinate Finley Hughes, the Barber. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

The code phrases were: food, Security Officer
The code responses were: homosexual, Deandre Sutton

The wizards/witches were:
Cobrador mascarado was I LOVE CASTING SPELLS junior the Wizard (as Scientist) and survived
Objective #1: Assassinate Yoshi Moto, the Security Officer. Fail.
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody. Fail.
The wizard has failed!
I LOVE CASTING SPELLS junior used the following spells:
Fireball, Ethereal Jaunt

1 Like

Okay… First of all, please don’t report 5 different people for different issues in one report, especially when you don’t elaborate on half of them.

Second, I cant find any reason you would believe the doctor and clown were using metacomms written in this report, what should we be looking for?

Lastly, why did you include the examine text? What should I take from that?

8 Likes

Is being reported for their name

Is also being reported for their name.

This is a default lizard name which by extension makes it an ashwalker name. Maggot is either assuming they’re an ashwalker because of the name, or they are an ashwalker that abandoned their duties/objective/role to come to the station.

Powergaming, breaking RP and/or antag looting.

Clown

• Tactical Turtleneck, Combat Gloves, Combat Boots, Syndicate Beret, and somehow swapped to a cult golem chest which gives the ability to jaunt, cast a temporary blind/slowdown on people and a domination spell.

Medical Doctor Tommy Angelo

• Armor Vest, Security Auto Rifles in BOTH hands

Tommy Angelo is also the protagonist in a video game called Mafia.

6 Likes

Ei-Nam is H42, an admin. I’ll move this to staff reports.

This is why these multi reports are a no-no :grimacing:

11 Likes

Marshmellow was in round so this got unassigned, which usually means it will get forgotten. Please don’t forget!

1 Like

yep

yep

yep, wasn’t sure and I was already here so I added them in, should be a (hopefully) quick check

Pretty much why I included it yeah.

They stuck by each other the entire round, one of them with 3 guns as nonantag who validhunted, and the other completely wordlessly shoving several people onto tables, and they dressed identically. No comms+similar oufits+together all round+shitty behavior=probably metagaming

For the record, no, I was not. I had controlled an AFK traitor’s body before cryoing them. As I stated in my reply above, this was changed to an admin report because of you tacking in an ashwalker you thought got on station, who happens to be H42.

1 Like

@Marshmellow can you confirm if the metagamers were these two? Rocking griffer Duo Tiffany Newan and M41ROY 🎸

Not the same people.

1 Like

right, this is the clown, i came to give my pov of the whole situation. basically at the start of the round i announced that i’d push everyone down, so the whole pushing everyone in the bar is a clown moment, as for the syndicate gear and the auto rifles, me and the doctor were in cargo, and the qm was yapping about revolting against something(i was clueless and decided to go with the flow) and he ordered gear weapons, he had ordered the gear earlier(i think) and i was passing by and he allowed me to take somethings. so like while we were waiting for the weapons we witnessed the qm getting debrained right infront of us, so we ran around the place and then the shuttle came and the doctor was destroying the crates for the weapons. i went ssd and when i came back the doctor was saying something about killing someone(i dont remember their names) and he dragged me around and got me a gun, then we saw the ninja and we fired at it but he trapped us in the ressort thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like it got dropped, can someone be assigned to this? Edit: Thanks

Alrighty, so this was turned into an admin report at the time due to Ei-Nam being an admin h42.

I’ve looked into the logs but couldn’t find logs that indicated that they did go to the space station.
I think you confused it with the mining station.

For the other people involved here, marshmellow dealt with the naming related incidents a couple rounds after this one.
And the other two players later down the line both received bans for similar situations like described here. This was such a long time ago so taking any action here against those players wouldn’t make much sense.

But I have to reject the admin part here, considering h42 didn’t even get onto the real space station, which means no rules broken there.

1 Like