Clover Release

@everyone Clover is now fully released, and can be accessed at byond://clover.beestation13.com:8888

Here’s the video that originally went with the announcement

Relevant repositories have been made public as well.

Cloverfield, the API.
Clover, the gamecode itself.

3 Likes

first

1 Like

What the fuck did I just watch.

Clover is very fun. Can confirm after one round of a failed Hellburn. And another round of dying to the singulo rads.

I feel like maybe the video wasn’t uh… you know what, enjoy your moment.

First clover mentor :joker:

Were you the mentor mouse?

A link to the rules would be nice, if there are any

Seems the rules page points to goonstation.

Which is fine since Goon rules are mostly Dont be a Dick.

A lot of the things/rules necessary on normal Bee and such are unnecessary considering how Goon actually is. Powergaming is…harder, the jobs function differently (Very differently.) and sec is usually participating in the crime. Botany grows incredibly dangerous shit and never gives anything to chef because the chef has near unlimited food. Goon RP is kinda like this too but you just cant not RP, Goon RP rules are basically Dont be a Dick and Dont Metagame.

oh hell yeah now i get to learn gooncode

Exploring shit is incredibly fun. That only problem is that there’s not a lot of people on at the moment.

hahahahahaha Hahahahahah music from that movie

is the server live i don’t see it

I’M GOOD

Sole use the link at the top of the thread. Its not on the hub.

yeah i thought that link was a dead link cause i kept clicking and my computer was like “motherfucker stop clicking the link nothing is going to happen” so i just copied and pasted it instead

Yeah dont worry about it. I made the same mistake.

Clover is fucking awesome, but can feel frustrating at first. The main problem is that it feels like you’re playing SS13 for the first time again, but once you get over that and actually understand stuff it becomes a lot more fun just like when you first started playing it.
You’ve got shit like adventure zones and multitudes more space ruins than on Bee and even two underwater stations.

I haven’t any other job other than miner yet, but from what I can see every job is more complex than it’s
TG’s counterpart as well, meaning maybe more possibilities to POWERGAME???

The controls are a bit whacky, but you can actually change the keybindings to TG mode by going to the top left of the screen and selecting game>interface although some things remain different.

The maps also should have more signs pointing to departments and evac