Citizens of BeeStation, what is something you love a map includes that makes your job so much easier and miss/hate that it isnt on other maps?

Box Station’s turbine room(Might be Meta station) has a pump that sends it’s fuel to the AI sat. I wish other station has something like this as it helps in odd cases. Yes, I’ve plasmaflooded my sat before for defense.

I can confirm this, it was a good idea until it caught on fire and left you satellite crispy.

Please do not homogenize maps

If a map has something cool and unique but not vital let it stay cool and unique to that map.

8 Likes

To some extent, they should be. Unique features is cool but if it gets annoying or popular enough it can and should be removed or extended to all other maps, respectively.

Fland being without a Xenobio console was annoying and therefor was added afterwards.
The half broken tiles of Rad Station and other works of Floria was attractive and therefore was extended throughout Meta Station.

A microwave in the security office for heating donk pockets

1 Like

Vacant Shop without the need for maintenance access…

1 Like

Oh no… Though it should be fine on low pop :v:

HOW DID I MISS THE FUCKING XENOBIO DESK
GIVE XENOBIO MORE DESKS

2 Likes

Insuls in public storage for building projects as assistant.
It’s not just for greytiders, dang it!

Good point, but I don’t think we’re in any danger of that happening, lol. Echo’s gonna be this idea dialed up to a thousand, both for additions and removals.

And I for one welcome the comfy desert island map.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.