Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-02-07
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Major chemical grief. Released a smoke machine filled with TCH3. Bye.”
Appeal Reason:
I remember what I did which is exactly what the ban reason says. Honestly, the ban is justified and I really don’t know why I even did that. If anything this ‘Ban Appeal’ is simply an appeal for a chance to play on BeeStation again as it has been a year, and I has grown to be more roleplay oriented player since then.
Additional Information:
Also, I used a new BYOND username/account to play now (It’s ‘poopenfarten’) will this be a problem?

provided you have not used it to bypass the ban thats fine.
If you have then thats banevasion and will significanly worsen your chances at appeal.

The required year untill apeal is up.
However, you also need to have a vouch from a reputable server. Do you have one or can you get one?

2 Likes

What kind of evidence do I have to show as a ‘vouch’?
I have been playing on Aurora lately but I really don’t want to bother them.

you need to ask a staff member to vouch that you are a decent player, but that’s it

Yep, what maggot said. A vouch is just a staff member of theirs being willing to put their name up for saying “yea hes a good lad”

So please try asking them. I think Bay and aurora refuse to give out vouches tho, so if they refuse to give you one just get back to me and i’ll see what i can do.
Or if you play any other servers besides aurora then maybe ask those.

1 Like

Any luck on that @Poopenfarten?

Denying this for the time being due to them not aqquiring a vouch within a reasonable timeframe.

Feel free to apply again at a later date once you are able to provide a vouch from a reputable server.