“You, or another user of this computer or connection…”

Ban Length:
Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020-11-07
19:30:42

Round ID:

Ban Reason:
"Low-hour account setting off some reagent explosions…

Appeal Reason:
… if you’re not a griefer please appeal this on the forums."

Additional Information:
I’m not a griefer. During the time it happened I was making synthflesh for the lizard doctor guy. He had “Crime” in his name I believe? Had 23 bottles at the end. I did make meth afterwards though, still the only mistake I did was pouring in wrong ratios and having to pour them out.

This is the first time christmas5 has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

First of all, welcome! Thank you so much for coming to the forum. I see you’re quite new (for one, ban type is whether it was a role ban or a server ban) and I’m glad to remove your ban, Meth, when done the wrong way, can create explosions, and I imagine that’s what the reagent explosions I saw were. If you need any help, please make sure to mentorhelp, the staff are always willing to help you out! :slight_smile: My apologies for the inconveniences!

banning someone for blowing chemicals up in chemistry

isnt there a question on the admin application literally about this?

They were on the shuttle. And a low hour account.

oh, rip

Irrelevant though because rather than confirm my suspicions of being a griefer account it was just someone new who did not understand the chemistry enough, seeing as you’re a mentor I’d love it if you could help them out if/when you’re on :slight_smile: