Chiryn Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @Chiryn

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

5 Likes

Kind and patient admin, will gladly elaborate if something isn’t initially understood.

4 Likes

quite strict but we need some more strict admins, at least for certain rules

3 Likes

hope they dont burnout since they show potential

2 Likes

Joins to mod on lowpop which is actually kind of a big deal, and a good admin overall.

2 Likes

Mostly when someone calls or there’s tickets, but yeah, thank you, appreciated

Hi Chiryn, wanted to drop some constructive feedback here.

I appreciate that you have a lot to do as far as admin duties go, however I feel that when you are talking to me in tickets and on the discord it could benefit you to make a little more of an effort to be positive and avoid condescension. I feel that a lot of interactions with you have felt like an attempt on your part to lord over the person you are talking to rather than come to mutual understanding.

For examples on more positive outlooks, you could watch how Ruko and Loll manage tickets and take some positive communication methods from them, and maybe look online for some guides on avoiding condescension and building positive relationships with peers.
Regarding Chatting in discord, honestly Hello, the retired staff member, is a paragon of positive vibes that I try to emulate myself.

Anyway thanks for working to make the server a better place, and good luck on your journey!

2 Likes