Chem factories are gone, and that's a good thing

Because now we can revert changes to boxstation medbay and make it less shit.

6 Likes

This is poop

This is kino

4 Likes

Also, yogbox has a dedicated room for paramedics and psychiatrist.

I wish people would stop sniffing glue and realize that it’s not “gone”. You can no longer build infinity factories, but on most maps you can find 10+ matter cartridges. How is that not enough with same manual work (just a little) to create a medium-large size factory?

You can still make the synthflesh factory just fine. If you make your own ammonia and add your own oxygen (which is just a little bit of manual work) instead of automating everything you only need 7 matter cartridges.

Yeah it won’t literally make infinity. Only like god knows how many units before you run out of matter cartridge charges.

And even if you do need more matter cartridges… Just upgrade the autolathe and buy some iron and glass from cargo. Oh look at that infinity matter cartridge.

2 Likes

Okay better remove factories entirely then

4 Likes

Yes. 151515151515

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

both look terrible i really really hate their overall design box sucks

1 Like

You also need to add blood manually.

The infinite blood exploit has been removed.

I know. It’s not hard. It’s just a LITTLE work. Just drawing blood from yourself or a monkey a few times and transferring. Is that so hard?

Already documented on how to abuse current patch synthflesh
I believe they were referring to this when talking about cutting from 9 down to 7 CMC

The treatment room is just 4x4 tiles large. Are you sure that isn’t going to become crowded?

And now we can finally move onto phase two: deleting chemistry.

Yeah thats called triage, it makes people improvise and provides gameplay.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.