Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
1 day
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-04-01
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Throwing someone out of the escape shuttle airlock as a non-antagonisr for no reason during round 27484. Created as a result of Cameron Beail player report
Appeal Reason:
alright now most people don’t appeal 1 day bans but this one lies on april fools and i want to get it out of the way so i can do an ebic prank. shouldn’t be too hard considering how braindead this ban is.

a) the incident is over a month old :flushed: if i haven’t learnt from my mistakes then i’m never going to learn from them (and i have, pls no permabean me)

b) i threw someone out of the airlock because i simply didn’t know that maroons people. this was like… what, 4 or 5 days? since the first time i ever even played ss13 so i was just learning shit. when you’re a ghost the area around it seems to follow the station (the space has the same high-speed animation) so i thought it was just like normal space (throw a piece of paper or something and you come back in)

c) i know better now, like a round or two afterwards i found out (iirc correctly i walked out of the shuttle itself to spacewalk and then “fuck wait why am i in the middle of nowhere”)
Additional Information:
at worse i should get a note for this, lmao giving a ban a month after an incident which would only warrant a note to begin with seems like a real “fuck you” especially considering the poor timing of the ban

can i get dis cleared up so i can play funny spess game now i want to get admemes to do a funny

1 Like

@Tyranicranger4

pinging cause i want this out of the way asap

also cause i’m starting to think you just forgot to check the date before reading the player report

hold on why does it say mrp? i’ve never, ever, EVER joined sage.

also i’m not too concerned about the ban itself (i mean it’s one day it’s not like i’m permabanned), but rather the EXTREMELY poor timing of the ban, and the fact that this is gonna go on my ban transcript (which sucks cause i plan to submit a mentor application), not to mention how the ban appears to be rather pointed and hostile; either tyranic has some weird hate boner for me or should stop moderating while under the influence of cough syrup.

edit: ignore this message since the one i was replying to got b e a n e d

Some appeals have gotten ignored for >1 month so the day will probably be over before this is seen, just sayin

god damn it

welp either someone takes my idea and does it theirselves or i keep it for next year (chances are i’ll forget)

Apologies for not getting to this earlier - at this point the ban is expired so not really much to discuss here. Anyhow I don’t think the ban itself was invalid.

The reason it was so delayed is due to the fact player reports generally take quite a while to be processed. It was either a note or a one day ban, I opted for a one day ban considering you did it to more than just the person who filed the report.

A single minor ban will not negatively impact this in any major way.

Making baseless accusations is not a good way to go about writing an appeal for future reference.

Marking this as denied because there is no way to process an expired ban.