Title: UncleMiguel Banned by Admin

CKEY: UncleMiguel

Admin’s CKEY: Sergei Koralev, don’t know if he’s here still

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: all

Ban Type: name and appearance

Ban Length: permanently

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-07-26 23:45:36

Round ID: 31628

Ban Reason: Appeal when you have a real Sage appropriate name.

Appeal Reason: i had terrible humor, but now that im a lot better and trying to revisit the game, i would like the ability to play the game with a custom character i made myself, rather than some random thing i was rolled, i understand now how proper names go and i wish to make a proper character that is my own, since playing the game with a random character you were given isn’t really fun. i promise to not make a horrible name or to go against the server rules now since i want to genuinely play the game with my friends and bee station sage is arguably one of the better servers you can play on, i’d appreciate it if this could be addressed quickly, but i understand if it takes some time.

Additional Information: i wish to go by the name of “Miguel Cardak,” and i aim to be a human primarily.

Not an admin. Here you have all the information you need.
https://beestation13.com/bans?page=1&q=UncleMiguel

thanks, i’ve edited the ban appeal with the information you linked me, i hope they appeal it cause i would love to be able to play my own character, one that’s appropriate with the rules that is

1 Like

So like, you gonna include the name in the appeal?

the character is long since gone, but let’s just say it was not proper, i don’t wanna bring it up again, but as i have stated beforehand i do not want to make anything that goes against server rules, i just want to be able to make my own character without being given a random one.

1 Like

The Ckey you posted looks like your account identifier code. If so you don’t want to be sharing that.

right, thank you i will change it

No I mean “include the new, appropriate name you’ve cooked up” in the appeal, cause the Admins are gonna ask for it anyways.

Just put it in the “Additional information” section, that may be a good fit for it.

Wait, I’m looking and seeing.

Is that the new name?

yes that is, i want to go by that, i’d also like the ability to make my own character if i can be appealed

Make sure to read the Naming Guidelines.

if you’re intent on playing as a Human I’m like 95% sure that’s a perfectly good spessman name.

If you’re looking to play Moff then I can shoot you a link to a site I use for formulating moth names based on initials, phonetics and masculine/feminine linguistic nature in latin.

yeah im wanting to be a human primarily, but if i could be a squid person that would be great too since i have an old squid person i used to play, but i don’t remember if that was a different server than bee station

1 Like

They did this to squidmen

disintegrate random

Im sorry.

They did add some other races though, I’ll link the page in a moment.

Linky

1 Like

aw, i loved the squidmen :frowning:

1 Like