Change Cleanbots Clean Graffiti default to off

As someone who enjoys doing some floor art, these little shits are a pain in the ass. I propose that the default for larrys and cleanbots have clean graffiti set to off by default. This small change could save the lives of many cleanbots in the future.

11 Likes

Erm :nerd_face: :point_up: actually is set to clean graffiti off by default, and has to be selected to on when like, setting up the larry / cleanbot

2 Likes

So what you are saying is all roboticists are literally Satan. :thinking:

Been looking through the code and Larrys don’t seem to have the same behaviour settings that cleanbots do making it so them just clean anything after being booted on.

3 Likes

Larry’s are a child of cleanbots, meaning the also start with the “draw” variable set to 0, meaning both Larrys and Cleanbots need to be manually set to “Clean Graffiti” to clean graffiti.

I’m going to be honest most of the time I play medical I tend to turn on Scrubs MD with everything on and not care much about what happens after that

2 Likes

when i do roboticist i also just sorta set everything to on, hit engage patrol mode and let 'em loose, normally naming them something totally funny (Barry? lol that’s not Larry that’s the wrong name)

2 Likes

PDA message Roboticists to not do it as soon as you can.

Mr Cleanish
Mr Smear
Mr Stain
Mr Scratch
Mr Scruffy
Mr Grime

Cleanbots and larries are tame, you know who’s the literal satan?
Janiborgs, they steal the janitors’ job and will clean ANYTHING that resembles fun! They are the fun police!
I suggest making Janiborgs valid to be killed at any time.

5 Likes

I punish them by puting cat ears on top of their head.

1 Like

This is like nuggeting but for borgs.
Please use this punishment only for the most heinous crimes.

1 Like