Chamoral is a shitter?jk jk unless....?

you asked people why they don’t like you, they tell you and you call them cringe for it

the fuck, what the fuck are you trying to accomplish here? baiting people into telling you how they got griefed by a condom in a full-riot suit?

4 Likes

Also half the armory is a good use of language but its more like 2 eguns laser gun and riot shotgun.Armory has much more then that tbh

which is why you shouldnt just antagonize assistants and die with all of that loot all the time, which you do 90 percent of the time, the other 10 percent you adminhelp and get the assistant banned, winning the fight

he once was threatening me in russian (from inside permabrig), saying that i am about to get banned
:confused:

Like the the Yemeni against the UAE, it isn’t the equipment that makes you robust, it’s the robustness that makes you robust.

These Yemenis are literally wearing sandals and are likely the most robust country on the Arabian Peninsula.

(If you fail to understand the context, having the entire armory isn’t worth your time if you can’t even survive any longer without it, also, there are other sec officers)

7 Likes

Bruh i want to know a reason WHY people hate me not the fact that they do you know.You just say"theres no reason to not take armory gamer gear but if you do well hate you even though its not rational"since non-existent latejoining sec on lrp doesnt seem to be a good reason for me.I mean i can stop doing it but tbh no good reasons were given for this

Stop playing the game like a deathmatch simulator,its stupid that you think it matters if you get le epic kills.
Try to make rounds more fun not fucking boring,try to do a gimmick or some shit not only HE IS LE VALID I MUST KILL.

4 Likes

@Chamoral
I don’t play LRP very much anymore because of people like arrfurr so I don’t have much experience playing with you, but from what I have seen of you both ICly and OOCly,

you just need to chill out some

I have played a single round with you. This is what happened:

Be clown. Say some shit about deserving captain. Walk around in halls. Start walking to medbay after getting hit, turns out Chamoral is walking the same way. As i’m walking, Chamoral takes out pepper spray and decides that a clown walking within 2 tiles is a danger to a full swat suited shitter captain.

It’s not against the rules to pepper spray, but do you understand how that sort of behaviour makes you shitty?

Later on in the round, snag hand tele, start playing around with it. Tele to captain, stand there. Chamoral stuns and cuffs me, before putting me in perma. This is allowed sure, but still fucking annoying for somebody who’s just lightly messing around.

Here’s the worst part, in Chamoral’s ban appeal, it turns out that a day later, they A-HELPED because they STOLE THE ENTIRE CAPTAIN’S LOCKER AND GOT PERMABRIGGED FOR IT. Either be a shitter, or be a rules lawyer, being both is just shitty and makes the makes the game incredibly boring for everyone involved, including you. (Unless you just enjoy being shitty and don’t actually want to change anything, and this is just bait for people to respond to you)

4 Likes

Bruh you were literally stalking me for 10 mins and thats why i pepper sprayed you and hand tele makes you valid.
“Valids are valids”.Just dont take fucking hand tele and then you wont get pemad

There it is,

Firstly, that’s a complete lie. I only began following after you pepper sprayed me. But obviously lying seems to be a re-occuring theme with you

Secondly, that wasn’t the point. You do the same exact shit you a-help for, even though you obviously know the rules, making the game so much worse for players, admins, shit even ghosts.

I don’t think you’re wanting to change in the slightest, it’s obvious from your replies to every single piece of feedback in this entire thread that you refuse to even accept you’re being a shitter.

4 Likes

Bruh it’s nice to talk about a round Id of which idk and can’t provide logs but actually no,it’s not.I was already banned for almost a month and admins will have no problems with banning(or not banning)me next time.So your answer is…Bruh they blame for calling people cringe in the feedback thread but then I just dont know a word to describe it.

I love how your only excuse for being an unfun person to play with is : “Oh uh it’s not breaking any rules, so it’s not wrong to do”

3 Likes

How do you want me to know how fun/unfun I am.It isn’t hard to follow the rules since they’re clearly state which behavior is prohibited and this is not the case with being fun for everyone gameplay.In some cases it’s clear and in some not,it’s definitely not as easy as with actually written rules

I really don’t think that I should be sorry that I pepper sprayed a clown that was stalking me for 10 minutes and then when asked why said"I want to bully you".And I don’t think I should be sorry I permad him since all he needed to do to not get permad was to not take a fucking hand Tele which is a traitor objective and a unique item.How do I know if he’s traitor or a prankster-answers is I do not

Bruh. If you can’t just know what is fun/unfun just think like this;

If someone else did the shit you do, what would you think about them?

About that hand tele, though. I don’t really like perma-ing people over items that are (relatively) easy to get and/or useful just because it makes them valid. Of course if it’s something you actually have to go out of your way to get (like hos gun or CE magboots) then yeah I would be pretty damn sure they’re a tot. I usually operate on a strike system (If I catch you again with high risk items again you’re getting killed or perma’d) because I actually want to allow people to have fun without their round being ended prematurely just because they only stole something.

But eh, I don’t know anyone who has the same playstyle as me. Most people are just he’s valid, unga must horizontal.

TL:DR just read the first part, the small wall of text is optional

Are you just making stuff up now?

I never once said “I want to bully you”

You pepper sprayed me, after 10 seconds of walking in your same direction. That was my feedback, something small, which makes the game just more annoying, which is directly what you asked for. You’re response to that is 3 different messages talking about why you didn’t do it, and trying to spin it.

I’m going to stop responding because I think you’re just fishing for these reactions, but this is an example of your attitude. Simultaneously, the round is both so long ago that you don’t remember, and yet you can make up direct quotes that didn’t happen. When confronted, you just respond by saying “bruh cringe i don’t remember”.

Bruh again you talk about a round which ended long ago and noone has logs,why do you do it again and again.
But im 99.9% sure the "I want to bully you"thing happened and the reason i remember it is because things like this just stick in memory while 5 secs of being in caps office do not

here are some steps you could take (I know this has probably been said before, but if more people say it than your more likely to try and use the advice to improve)
change your ic name, play something with less responsibility and power, get to grips with the rules and gain the respect of everyone again, than once you feel you can play a command role again, read its wiki page and try again, hopefully you will be an improved player and you will have the respect of your fellow beestation players.
you could reply to this like you do everyone else’s and call me cringe or you could use it to try and improve, your choice

I know i uh, not been very nice to you. However as ruko said above this post is dedicated to giving you a feedback to help you get better favor with the players. First of all, don’t pocket the armory and try go along with the flow on the assistants. Just chill and be funny and you’ll get based. Chill in hopline and don’t valid hunt on every occasion