CKEY: Chamoral

Admin’s CKEY: Tennessee116

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Golden

Which server did the ban happen on? Golden

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: 21 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2-07-2020

Round ID: 18007

Ban Reason: “Lying in ahelps, magically forgetting this they’ve specifically they didn’t do, trying to bend the rules. This is your last ban and your last chance. Authorization Caecilius.”

Appeal Reason: So what happened:i make an ahelp over captain permaing me,admin arrives only much later and starts investigating the ahelp closer to the roundend.He starts asking me what and how happened-and for what the captain couldve permad me.Because from the time of the actual ahelp to the response of an admin a lot of time past i literally forget that instead of getting into teleroom and out i actually went into caps office,take the locker and then forced to leave due to cap shooting lasers at me(which doesnt seem to be a big problem since in case a player forgets something that happened almost an hour ago they can check logs which they usually do).But admin doesnt even think for a second about a memory not being something infinite and that if you respond to an ahelp much later than it was initially made,its actually much better to see logs than ask someone.So basically admin is somewhat sure of my intentions and somehow knows that it was me trying to banbait the captain that permad me and intentionally lying about how things were(Even though theres a thing called logs and even though the admin replied to an ahelp like 20-30 minutes later)So hes point of view is that i,knowing that any admin in any moment,can check logs,was intentionally lying to him and bans me for that.Based.

Additional Information: You have your right to not believe me but i literally forgot precise details of the situation because ahelp was being investigated much later from when i sent it
Pretty sure that this ban is more because of the playerbase metagrudging on me and less because of actual damage to the station/players/anyone since logs can always show what actually happened and asking someone when you take an ahelp half an hour later what happened and then ban them for not remembering precise details,even though you have logs and you dont even need to ask players involved what happened,doesnt look much guchi to me.
P.S Bruh the rules section doesnt even have the “lie to admins” part so its "common sense"rule then since actual lying part is nowhere to be found in the rules section
P.S.S Usually bans happen because damage to server/players/someones experience is dealt and the admins are sure that 1.It will happen again 2.It was intentional.In this case it was just an admin that banned player for forgetting occasion that happened almost an hour ago.He cant be sure that i intentionally lied because itd literally need telepathic abilites from him,theres no risk of reoccuring behavior since a note would be enough so that other admins know that he once suspected me for a lying and when itd be more obvious(and when ahelp wouldnt be taken like much later from the time it was sent)ban me for it,also it took like 5 minutes for an admin to,even without my words,see what actually happened.So i genuinely dont understand why this ban happened at all,so my conclusion is that it is admeme metagrudging and wanting to ban me on first occasion indeed.I just cant see it the other way.

You specifically said that you did not make it to the Captain’s Office, therefore the perma’ing of you is invalid. Acceptable.

THEN when I ask you about why your logs show you hacking open the captain’s locker, you said you went into the captain’s office and grabbed his locker and left. You then said that doesn’t matter cause he didn’t see you, even though Brick Lowe shot you before and after.

You have a dedicated history of bending rules, this is a considered a final chance to reflect and improve.

EDIT: The specific rule you broke is 8, with some slight sprinkling of 2.4.

2 Likes

I dont agree with"history of bending rules",because you either state a specific round when it shows or its just an empty sound since you literally have nothing behind your words other than “youre bad because i dont like you and someone said you did something bad” .I literally want any other admin than this one to look at this case since tennessee116 is clearly unobjective and it seems that hes so desperate to ban me that its come to the "you broke rule 8 which includes everything you cant and shouldnt do but we wont specifically say it so you need to think about it yourself"even though in order to know that i did break it he needs to be sure that i lied that seems unachievable since thought readinhg machines arent invented yet and considering the fact that indeed much time past since ahelp was made

Before and after.So he shot me before i was with the locker which kinda doesnt matter.Then he saw me with the locker(not in the caps room and i didnt grab anything from the locker yet).It still doesnt even prove that i broke into caps room since someone else mightve given the locker to me and many other ways a locker couldve been get without breaking into caps-its my point and its why i said"it doesnt matter".But this doesnt matter at all.Which does matter is that im banned for not remembering precise details of an hour-long occasion.Thats the inly important thing here that i want to draw your attention to.

Sorry, I’ll be a little more blunt.

You have a history of doing shit, and then getting pissy when shit gets done to you.

This is LITERALLY you RIGHT HERE trying to BEND THE RULES.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I got perma’ed for trying to break into caps office time to ahelp

Finally get response

SPECIFICIALLY say you didn’t go into cap’s office

Say you only went in for a short amount of time when confronted with the fact the logs say you axed open the captain’s locker

Be surprised that is somehow classifed as “lying”.

Then say its invalid since captain didn’t see you axeing open locker, but shot you before and after.

Say lying in adminhelps isn’t against the rules because it isn’t written

not understand what common sense is

not realize there is also a rule against rule lawyering

TLDR - Unless another admin wants to be charitable, this is getting denied. @GameAdmin

6 Likes

Woah wait hang on, unless there was a change to admin policy I was unaware of, you can’t accept/deny an appeal without another admin giving input.

Also this whole thing about the Cap’s locker and stuff is literally irrelevant; the ban is about his perceived lying and him saying he forgot some details, which IMO after an hour is reasonable.

It wasn’t closed without secondary admin opinion.

Along with the ping, this was calling for further admin opinions. Nobody responded, and another admin marked it denied and set it to close

They specifically stated the opposite of what they actually did.

They said that they never made it into the captain’s office, therefore the arrest was invalid.

Then I saw they had logs of attacking the captain’s locker.

When confronted, they said they ‘forgot’ that they went into the Captain’s Quarters and stole their locker. Keep in mind, this player’s note history is not favorable for a situation like this, at all.

Also, it’s not like this was all made only based off the trialmin’s opinion.

This ban got approved by a Seniormin first, so he technically had/has another admin give input 'bout it.

1 Like

Bruh I still have many questions to this appeal and ban:
1.Why is it denied few hours after being posted.(Seems to be an exception for me since usually people actually take time to check logs and be unbiased)
2.Why noone but banning admin responded so it means they didn’t state their opinion?I’d rather know that I’m getting banned for nothing when at least someone except the same admin that banned me agrees to it.
3.Bruh why does it seems like it was this way:Cae and Tennessee want me banned,Tennessee sees a situation that if right words are used looks bad enough to being worth a ban,Cae gives Auth for a ban and then this same duo denies the appeal faster than anyone but they manage to read it and actually check the logs for themselves.I can’t deny that it do be looking like that.
4.Why nooone stated logs here so that we could have something to work with.Is it that hard?
It mightve been the appeal handled in the cringest way possible or it just seems like that to me?
5.People keep blaming me for"continuous shitting, it isn’t stated in any of many rules"So basically they want me to read their thoughts and literally somehow know that if I do something long and hard enough(even though nothing about it in the rules)admemes will be so biased that to every argument I give they would answer"he has a story of such behavior",even though no,I do not.Stop making unrelated things look like they are.
6.Bruh clarify the rules please.Is it so hard to add something there instead of saying,"it’s common sense,guess it yourself"No rule lawyers and no rule breakers would be if a few sentences were added and I’m being guilty for such irresponsibility wtf.

Stolen
Stolen
Stolen
Captain is literally a role with access to everything on station so kinda cringe to blame Captain of taking gear he had access to.Not even a funny joke.So begone please

1. We have a literal thread dedicated to your bullshit in the staff subforum.
  2. Admins voiced their opinions on it outside of the appeal. I wasn’t even the admin to close it, nor mark it denied.
  3. See #1. Also, again, lying is a bannable offense. Do we need to summon the entire fucking administration to tell it to you?
  4. If you want to be made fun of for causing me an aneurysm and just get driven even more into the ground, then go ahead and ask for the logs.
  5. See #1.
  6. The fact you have to ask for clarification on common sense shows you have none.
3 Likes

Bruh the fact that admins have a thread about me just proves how biased they are about me and the fact that they’re just looking for an excuse to ban me even for something unrelated to my"shittery"(I disagree with my behaviour being named that but still people call it shittery)
Admeme discord page 2-07-2020
/A message arrives from Tennessee116/
A message reads Chamoral did something that mightve been worth a ban if we put it the right way
Cheerful notices and voice messages blow up
Chat explodes from admin happiness
Someone writes he’s bad ban he me don’t like him I’m not biased at all just he did oopsie ban be

ironically, your ban appeal is actually proving why you should be banned

3 Likes

It proves we have a bias against the fact that you’ve done nothing but ruin other player’s experience, which says a lot considering you’ve pissed off the community of LRP, which usually isn’t pissed off by a singular player. The only person they could hate more is Ruko right now.

You have managed to rack up two server bans and a head-ban in the span of a month. A stern message declaring you either fix your behavior or face the consequences was originally discussed, but you managed to break the rules again.

All admins have a bias, its called the fucking records. We don’t keep them for a fucking museum, we use them when considering what to do with players.

2 Likes

I disagree with the "you broke the rules again part"So from your point of view I intentionally lied to???to what???

Theres mightve been a reason to lie if there wasn’t such a thing as server logs.And literally all players who heard something about admins know about them.And you accuse me of lying intentionally in order to???in order to get banned by"not biased admin"?

What type of player specifically says they didn’t do something and then says they forgot they did the exact same thing when confronted with evidence, in the span of an hour?

Regardless, attempting to even explain to you the difference between lying and forgetting shit is akin to explaining a rabid dog the concept of not pissing on the carpet. So here, I’ll pull up the ahelp you sent over you getting perma’ed over something you did that you proceeded to lie about.

if entire admin team is “biased” against you, you should probably reconsider your playstyle

9 Likes

Span of an hour is a lot.And thats how remembering works.You don’t have information about something since much time past and then a clue to it makes you remember it altogether.Idk if it’s worth explaining even that memory doesn’t work other way

So I forgot the breaking into caps office part because it took like 5 secs to remove the table and RnD the door and then I remember it when another person points on it.Hoe could it be the other way,I just don’t understand