CKEY: Chamoral

Your Discord: Why#1234

Offender’s CKEY: cerebrallolzy,WhyisCaeciliusTaken

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): not relevant

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 26-7-2020

Round Number: 19044

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):badmin,bias,unabilty to read logs correctly  

Incident Description:

FIrstly see this ban appeal for more information,but ill give brief info here
Was bb,want to get aa,go to caps,some greytide wants to grab aa and goes in tele room maints with me,tries to wall me off with rcd so clearly wont share aa which i need for objs,try to kill him,get toolboxed to head instead,understandable,get respawn,see someone dragging this guys body(guy is already dead),tell this dude that we could hang the body,we beat the body,hit it,hang it in tool storage.Anyone who wants to can grab the body from there and revive it,so doesnt seem to be antag behavior,so my actions didnt let to the guy being harmed since i wasnt the one to kill him,didnt hide it to prevent reviving.Metagrudge rule clearly states that harm to a person must be present,but pretty sure my actions cant be counted as any harm,at most as breaking rule 2,but i could as well say that the guy we hanged should be banned for it since he didnt clone me after toolboxing and also half the golden server can be banned for breaking rule 2,if this game involves violence and gives opportunity to hang bodies dont think you can ban people for it,so excluding rule 2 no rules could have possibly been broken.

Additional Information:Was accused of metacomms,metagrudging,self-antag and trying to husk the body(even though pretty sure brute damage doesnt husk)and even if it does i didnt have such intention,this ban would be valid if i did husk it,but i didnt and wasnt intenting to,i wouldve hit it more if i wanted to,noone prevented me from it.Metacomms without the smallest proof,metagrudging without actual harm to the"victim",these 2 are just cringe.Admin(Cerebrallolzy)was constantly false accusing me of metacomms and self-antag having no proof for first or second in my ban appeal,WhyisCaeciliusTaken is mostly responsible for giving authentication for this ban in the first place,somehow repeadly trying to count beating a dead corpse(not husking it)as self-antag and metagrudge.both when banning me and then in the ban appeal,which it is clearly not

You took a body FAAAAR away from medbay, shot it with lasers, hanged it, essentially admitted IC that the reason you were doing so was because of a grudge, continually lawyered that because technically you were not the person to actually kill them it wasn’t metagrudge. You, I and everyone here know fine well why you did what you did, and throwing a tantrum to distract from that is not going to work.

I didn’t shoot it with lasers…that’s inability to read logs im talking about

FAAAAAAR away means 20 secs of walking to cloning longer from the place it was

The only thing you could remotely count as harm is the fact that I dragged it from the place it was in the first place,but as far as I remember the other guy dragged it to brig,or almost brig,then I dragged it to tool storage.The time needed to go from brig to cloning and from tool storage to cloning are pretty much the same so I didn’t force anyone to take longer to clone it and I didn’t make it harder to clone her

This happened on LRP, very few people actually care to get people to cloning. If someone’s dead body is not in medbay it’s pretty much gonna be dead for at least 30 minutes. Also, put your thoughts into one message instead of turning every fucking thread into 50 messages.

1 Like

Very few people care to drag dead bodies to medbay but it seems I’m the only one to get banned for not doing it

From which point in time all assistants are forced to drag all bodies to medbay?The fun fact is that she didn’t clone me after toolboxing me so we in fact are equal

The point is that you dragged them somewhere else than medbay presumably to prevent them being cloned.

I dragged it in public place.Anyone wanting to could clone her so assumption I wanted to prevent her from being cloned has no ground

Again, this is LRP where no one except for a few select players actually care to clone people. If I saw a body beaten senseless and hung I would think they were an antag.

Thanks for proving my point that your actions were to get revenge over a previous life after getting a body offered to ghosts.

Okay dude I’m forced to repeat it even though I said it a couple times ic and on forum:I did do it not because hanging random spessmen is funne for me but because this exact spessmen killed me before,but my point is that it didn’t matter at all neither to the"victim",nor to other people,since I didn’t prevent cloning,no harm was done and counting it as metagrudge doesn’t seem right.You wouldn’t ban me for hanging a random guy,don’t see why it’s valid to ban for hanging this exact spessmen

Let’s make a fake accusations total,shall we:
-Shot clown with laser-no,check logs
-Tried to husk the body-if I wanted to I’d just space it,noone prevented me and I still didn’t do it
-Metacomming-just no…check logs,check everything,no metacomms
-Metagrudge-wasnt metagrudge since I wasn’t the one to kill Kate
-Self-antag-see the one above
-Lying-admin wanted me to somehow link the random dude in armory and the respawned spessmen and since I didn’t manage to do it I was clearly lying
-Tried to prevent cloning and intentionally carried Kate’s body away-yeah I did drag it,but not in the maint locker but to a public tool storage,that is as far from cloning as brig,where body initially was,is
-Tried to hide the body-yeah,I hid it in a tool storage,one of the most public places,my fault guys,ban me for 3 days for this

i ACTUALLY cloned her she just went ssd the instant i toolboxed his ass

[2020-07-26 12:12:29.513] SAY: Chamoral/(Jim Black) “what about we clone her” (Primary Tool Storage (71, 145, 2))
[2020-07-26 12:12:29.948] SAY: Collacolla1231/(Robert Pfeifer) “IL LOVE THAT” (Primary Tool Storage (73, 145, 2))

:smiley:

[2020-07-26 12:12:33.627] SAY: Chamoral/(Jim Black) “and then hang again” (Primary Tool Storage (71, 145, 2))
[2020-07-26 12:12:38.872] SAY: Collacolla1231/(Robert Pfeifer) “YEAH!!!” (Primary Tool Storage (73, 146, 2))

:tired_face:

1 Like

I waited for like 20 mins and then went for respawn.Its possible you cloned me after I got respawned but if you do it after 20 mins on server where rounds usually last twice as much it’d change a lot if you just didn’t bother with it

It was a fucking joke,if you start banning for jokes now,I gotta go play tg instead

2 Likes

i was dealing whit shit and YOU where killed on your own, if you overscalate a shove figth you (i think) started into lethals DONT BE MAD when you get outrobusted and not cloned

It’s a joke… and yet I don’t find it funny how odd.

IT’S JUST A PRANK BRO!